Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP what & who got you here?

stogiey2k2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by word of mouth by way of the hallucination board, I lurked forever before I started posting. I didn't really start posting until someone mistakenly informed me I was banned. I'm still lukewarm about this board, but it's a great place for local info, and I can keep up on my LA scene stuff

:)

Well I said this at another thread...

It started out as a bet , I was told that I didnt have the balls.

I was only supposed to post once and here I am typing away. My sis and EV made me do it, we can all thank them for having tricksy on board:D

Originally posted by tricksy

Well I said this at another thread...

It started out as a bet , I was told that I didnt have the balls.

I was only supposed to post once and here I am typing away. My sis and EV made me do it, we can all thank them for having tricksy on board:D

Cool yeah I read it in the other thread but you see tricks aren't just for kids :D

I exactly don't know how I got here but I think I found this site myself by pure accident. I remember meeting Shroomy and wifey @ Crobar once but I didn't even know he was on the board....then I met some CPers @ Space when John Digweed was playing... I think it was June or July 2001. That was a great night. :D

Damn....

Now that I think of it, I really cant remember.

I think I was just looking for club and DJ info and stumbled accross the site.

BTW Im pretty sure my first response was on a "Why I hate space" post. :) funny how things never change.

Of course I jumped right into the mixt with my first topic. "Why I hate NY'ers" back when there were even more NY members and tons more NY'ers comming down durring the season.

Once I was "made" and became a CP mafia member (rip :( )

Things went down hill from there. Mimi, GA( the original and not this imposter GA2) Danny, Nightstar, Phrank, JoeyGK, Stacey5, BBflux, Chris, Leo, SupermanB, Meng, Pod, soldado, sobeton, atomic, aeroplano, X-T-C, Lola and the rest of the old school gang corupted me from there.

This was back when geob69 and his lover johnny13, were the asses of the board and before my big MISTAKE

Originally posted by laliux

I exactly don't know how I got here but I think I found this site myself by pure accident. I remember meeting Shroomy and wifey @ Crobar once but I didn't even know he was on the board....then I met some CPers @ Space when John Digweed was playing... I think it was June or July 2001. That was a great night. :D

nize damn by accident huh? damn must have been doing some websurfing.....kool.

Originally posted by laliux

I I remember meeting Shroomy and wifey @ Crobar once but I didn't even know he was on the board

:) thats right! I remember that, sat right next to you and your harem for a few hours, with out even knowing.

Kind of like I meet sobeton at space and sat and talked with him for an hour before dan came by and assumed we knew each other, and we were like WTF?

Originally posted by shroomy

Damn....

Now that I think of it, I really cant remember.

I think I was just looking for club and DJ info and stumbled accross the site.

BTW Im pretty sure my first response was on a "Why I hate space" post. :) funny how things never change.

Of course I jumped right into the mixt with my first topic. "Why I hate NY'ers" back when there were even more NY members and tons more NY'ers comming down durring the season.

Once I was "made" and became a CP mafia member (rip :( )

Things went down hill from there. Mimi, GA( the original and not this imposter GA2) Danny, Nightstar, Phrank, JoeyGK, Stacey5, BBflux, Chris, Leo, SupermanB, Meng, Pod, soldado, sobeton, atomic, aeroplano, X-T-C, Lola and the rest of the old school gang corupted me from there.

This was back when geob69 and his lover johnny13, were the asses of the board and before my big MISTAKE

damn! now that I remember you did tell saleen to move down here lol oh lord! im sure you have a print out of that thread. I remember all the old folks as well. But i'm confused now or haven't been paying attention so you're this GA2 is not the same one as when i signed on that had the Walter Mercado Avatar? But yeup you basically covered the whole old skool clan you forgot the dumb ass beyondo though. lol....

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i was looking for dj and club info one day and up popped clubplanet. there were only a handful of regulars back then.

damn it's grown!

or better yet it continues to grow!!!!!!!!!!

but their was a time back last year at some point where it was dull for a few months but not any more.:)

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

But i'm confused now or haven't been paying attention so you're this GA2 is not the same one as when i signed on that had the Walter Mercado Avatar? But yeup you basically covered the whole old skool clan you forgot the dumb ass beyondo though. lol....

before walter mercado there was the original georgeacasta/unibomber

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51025

and gee thanks for reminding me about retardo :rolleyes::D

IBCHAD71 from St. Louis knew I was going to Amsterdam for Cannabis cup and that there were a couple DJ's going too.... So he told me to come to CP Miami cuz some Dj's (b-side and Waxman) were going to be there at the same time for the Amsterdam Dance Event....

I only wanted info for parties in Amsterdam.... Gee, look how that turned out (4,700+ posts)..... man that's a lot of info!:laugh: