Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has your mate ever tried to trick you?

tommyarmani

i understand where your girlfriend is comming from, because i am the jealous type as well....but i would never go that far....

like everyone said, trust is key...make sure this doesnt happen agian (or nothing like it) because that would def. lead to nothing but problems..

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Let me explain. My girlfriend found out I was on CP & unbeknownst to me she signed up under a fake name. She created fake identity & even posted for about a month. Then she Pm'd me after the pic thread & started flirting with me. She even sent a pic of another girl. I had no idea it was her or that she would ever be on club planet.

Of course, I told my girlfriend & forwarded to her the "other girls" notes & pics...

I guess I passed, but do you think this is going to the extreme, by "Testing" me?

In defense to her, i used to be a very, very bad boy ;)

dont matter how u used to be...ur with her now..thats fucked up on her part...u better have a sit down w/ her..NOW!!

hmmmm, well I have trust issues too, but i think i just about gave up on it bc now i believe what he says. Although in the past there were some fuked up things done to me. But trust is def a key issue in a relationship. Without trust there is no relationship basically. I guess its just hard bc of your past for her to get over it, i duno>?? :confused:

Good job in telling her the truth :clap2: