Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Making the Band II

I fucken love that show.....fucken scrubs are the most ungrateful dirtbags ever......they get a chance of a lifetime and these little fucks think they are too good!!!!!......Puffy is the man by the way.....I love how he just tells them to go fuck off all the time!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I fucken love that show.....fucken scrubs are the most ungrateful dirtbags ever......they get a chance of a lifetime and these little fucks think they are too good!!!!!......Puffy is the man by the way.....I love how he just tells them to go fuck off all the time!!!

I cant get over how many fist fights there have been!!

Its crazy!! The previews for the next episode they get into ANOTHER fight and furniture gets broken.

LOL - its nuts!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ungrateful is right. I really hope Puffy pulls the plug on that group.

Originally posted by thehype

they should put these thugs in a crackhouse in lakewood instead of lettin em shack up in some nice house. I think they should Let Donnell from Road Rules be in the next MAKING THE BAND

I hate Donnell too, that fat fuck.

Originally posted by thehype

he is the fuckin worst...they should have kicked him off

well at least he got jawed 3 times....:laugh:

anyway..... making the band 2..... it hurts watching that show........they were on a lot of dj mix tapes (envy, clue).... and they suck!!!

how ghetto is it that in every scene they're eating a bowl of cereal!

I wish that other kid Abe really gave him a good beating. You see that fat fuck donell run away like a little bitch when Abe came after him. Then he's all talkin shit like...Oh I wanna fuck him up. Yeah right......keep eatin your cornbread you fat fucker. I get so angry just thinkin about that piece of shit.

Originally posted by skince55

I wish that other kid Abe really gave him a good beating. You see that fat fuck donell run away like a little bitch when Abe came after him. Then he's all talkin shit like...Oh I wanna fuck him up. Yeah right......keep eatin your cornbread you fat fucker. I get so angry just thinkin about that piece of shit.

abe was the team. he made that team. I would slam Mary-beth in the ass

Originally posted by eddie3

well at least he got jawed 3 times....:laugh:

anyway..... making the band 2..... it hurts watching that show........they were on a lot of dj mix tapes (envy, clue).... and they suck!!!

how ghetto is it that in every scene they're eating a bowl of cereal!

The BEST episode was when Babs didnt get woken up to get her hair done and she flipped out.

"das right - I gots to look tight!! I am tight - what now! what now!"

LOL - they're crazy in there

Originally posted by fakearmani

The BEST episode was when Babs didnt get woken up to get her hair done and she flipped out.

they need to realize that speakin ebonics will get you nowhere in the real world 1st of all

Originally posted by skince55

There was an article on Donell that said that he beats the shit out of his teenage girlfriend. He has been banned from malls and shit because of it!! It said that he "dragged her by her hair" and she "had multiple marks on her neck from being choked"

I hate him more than anything in the world.

Plus he sweats like a beast - ICCCK!!!

Originally posted by fakearmani

That had to be one of the funniest things I ever saw. That house is crazy, next thing you know someone is gonna get stabbed for pissing on the seat.