Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

merkie

The first ten minutes of that show are the best. The first time I saw the intro where they all answer their cell phones like super-heroes, I laughed so hard I cried. Then they run amok in some guy's place completely and mercilessly thrashing on him.

Too flippin' funny.

Originally posted by nourishment

The first ten minutes of that show are the best. The first time I saw the intro where they all answer their cell phones like super-heroes, I laughed so hard I cried. Then they run amok in some guy's place completely and mercilessly thrashing on him.

Too flippin' funny.

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love it!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

i would pay to see pete on that show.

hahahahhahahahha

ive yet to see it yet.

yet

and one more yet for good yet measure.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

did you guys see the one where the guy proposed to his girlfriend? OMG - I thought she was going to say no!

He was shaking! He went through so much trouble!

In this same episode, one of the queers pulls an irresdescent blue shirt out of the guy's closet and says, "Somewhere in Nebraska, a raver is missing his shirt."

Originally posted by nourishment

In this same episode, one of the queers pulls an irresdescent blue shirt out of the guy's closet and says, "Somewhere in Nebraska, a raver is missing his shirt."

the quotes are great. i want the fab 5 to come over to my place and make me over. No love for the Queer Eye for the Straight Woman? :confused:

I see that no guys have commented yet, so I'll be brave...

The show is hilarious for the unintentional comedy it provides. Somtimes it's just a little too gay, but it's really funny.

The first time I watched a whole episode we debated who was the most gay, and that's always a fun game to play. As I see it, there are 2 guys who are absolutely FLAMING, and one guy who isn't quite as gay as the rest.

The one I saw was when they remade this big black guy who was going to sing a (lame) song to his wife (gf?).

Anyway, it's worth watching if you're just having a lazy day.

Originally posted by teriaki

I see that no guys have commented yet, so I'll be brave...

well i havent commented because i've never seen it. i have no idea at what time it is, but unless it's on food network or espn, i dont think i will be watching it at all.