Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Bday To Rich aka The RIDDLER!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

someone buy him a DJ'ing for DUMMIES book :aright:

I think for someone who's blown up all over KTU, gets flown around the USA to do gigs and gets paid 1500+ to spin for 2 hours doesn't really need DJing for dummies:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I think for someone who's blown up all over KTU, gets flown around the USA to do gigs and gets paid 1500+ to spin for 2 hours doesn't really need DJing for dummies:rolleyes:

shut up....the dude dj's for ktu! enough said. I heard hima few times live and when he can't burn a cd and turn it into ktu top play he can't mix if his life depended on it. and his re-mixes blow. i wonder who's dick he sucked or what ass he licked to get on ktu?? No talent, never will be, and guys like jaosn ojeda, denny tsettos, richie santana, serg, shawn ink who deserve ktu aren't there. fuck his 1500 a gig who gives a shit hopefully he's smart enough to save and invest so he doesn't go broke in the future, cause a hex hector on the re-mixes he'll never come close too. that station has gone so down hill in the last few months its disgusting with the music they play. I love commercial cheese, and their music sucks...