Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl sucks dick

you talk about respect yet you harsh other people for wanting to be in top physical shape.

flaunt it if you got it? yes

if you dont, you will if you work at it.

you think you get that big by eating pills? incorrect.

it takes a lot of work and determination.

so please if you want to be treated good try not to talk shit and having a negative attitude.

being big doesnt mean being rude. in fact most of the guys i go to the gym with are really nice, down to earth, wholesome people who enjoy taking care of themselves and reaching their arete'

dont hate unless you have a valid point because you end up sounding very boring and un-funny :blown:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax killer. I'm not dissin on anyone. I know it takes a lot of work and determination for a Big Body (but u won't see me in a club takin my shirt off. But if i did decide to do it, the Protein shake bar would make more $ than the whole f*ckin club.

Btw, the HEMAN wannabee d*cks look like string beans and 2 yr old babies spit further than they cum. so next time u see one without a shirt, tell him to put it back on :cool:

Darlok

Originally posted by darlok

Relax killer. I'm not dissin on anyone

and in the same post

Btw, the HEMAN wannabee d*cks look like string beans and 2 yr old babies spit further than they cum. so next time u see one without a shirt, tell him to put it back on :cool:

...did someone just contradict themselves AGAIN??

-- Kontrol - where did you get that sf pic ur using for an icon?? I know i saw it somewhere on the net but i didnt save it...wanna use it as my desktop at work lol

Oopps.. I forgot to add that :D

so now someone that uses a LEGAL product should get dissed?? Why not add those who eat lots of chicken for its protien to the list...your just digging ur hole deeper and deeper bro lol

wow i only noticed one girl in here putting up posts but it seems like everyone has their tampons in?....what's the deal....everyone here knows that you can't please everyone in the world so y not just shut the fuck up mind your business and party amongst yourselves and your friends.....i lift does that make me a juice head....my shirt never comes off in a club believe me it's still not that pretty under there, not that anyone guy in clubs should be taking their shirts off, that should be for girls only, but to each his own....whatever happened to people just wanting to go out and enjoy themselves and listen to music.....cuz that is what places like Vinyl, SF, Exit, etc... are all about is different genre's and crowds of people, i'm not a crackhead or juicehead but i love music, love getting fucked up and love going to these places for music, so i'm looked down upon cuz i like to get dressed up a little, and i'm looked down upon cuz i like to make myself look good(or at least think i do), or looked down upon because of the way i dance?....that's fucken stupid.....everyone being different is what makes the world go round.....WHAT THE FUCK WOULD WE ALL DO IF WE WERE THE SAME??

Clubquest.. I have nothing against workin out. HEll i do it myself, but what separates us from the shirtless guidos in clubs, is that we don't shave our lower back.

Btw this thread got started when eckobarbie got jealous of some guy with saggy B*tch tits havin a bigger a chest than hers :(

Dar

bern...i think i took it from www.soundfactorynyc.com before it changed....you can set it as wallpaper and stretch it i think...

i totally agree with the above post.

its called be yourself not be wearing a diesel shirt, dior glasses and be on your cell the whole night.....unless thats you :)

i dont care im just there for the crowd the music and the vibe. it doesnt matter what people say really, talking shit is repetitive and it wil get you nowhere but laughed at.

i dont care im just there for the crowd the music and the vibe. it doesnt matter what people say really, talking shit is repetitive and it wil get you nowhere but laughed at. ~Kontrol

Couldn't of put it in better words myself.....oh and by the way don't shave it grows back twice as fast and longer use wax it works a lot better....:D ....and darlok not to be a dick but if you don't go out to clubs why post on message boards?

Originally posted by Kontrol

bern...i think i took it from www.soundfactorynyc.com before it changed....you can set it as wallpaper and stretch it i think...

i totally agree with the above post.

its called be yourself not be wearing a diesel shirt, dior glasses and be on your cell the whole night.....unless thats you :)

i dont care im just there for the crowd the music and the vibe. it doesnt matter what people say really, talking shit is repetitive and it wil get you nowhere but laughed at.

ya, thats where i thought i saw it too, but ur rite - that was before they changed it all around dam that was a hot pic too. was lookin for the full size version otherwise it looks liek crap - thank tho.

and yup, agree with you 100%, who the hell is Danny to say who 'yourself' is - if 'yourself' is a steroid using, diesel shirt and d&g glasses wearing kid then what does it matter?? dam - he really needs to get some better shit to worrk about

the place was horrendous....by far THE worst time i have ever had there

quite possibly my worst nite out EVER

the entire dancefloor was just standing there, no vibe, no movement....then you have these fools that are screaming out danny's name....look in the booth u moron he isnt here

arrrrrrrgh horrible horrible horrible nite

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

the place was horrendous....by far THE worst time i have ever had there

quite possibly my worst nite out EVER

the entire dancefloor was just standing there, no vibe, no movement....then you have these fools that are screaming out danny's name....look in the booth u moron he isnt here

arrrrrrrgh horrible horrible horrible nite

One of my girls said the same thing. Worst time she ever had there, EVER. She said it looked like the crowd was transported out of Webster Hall, with no one dancing. I'm glad I skipped.

Originally posted by £ddie

One of my girls said the same thing. Worst time she ever had there, EVER. She said it looked like the crowd was transported out of Webster Hall, with no one dancing. I'm glad I skipped.

as soon as i seen the sign saying DT wasnt spinning, my exact words were...yea eddie def. walked out and went home

I would like to apologize to any juiceheads I offended. This thread has nothing to do with YOU in particular, I know your egos are overly inflated ANYWAY..but I was basically using you/them as a generalization about how much the crowd has changed. I'm not ranting about seeing your bodies, that would be stupid. I'm just upset about the whole non-vibe, no energy, blah blah what the fuck EVER that's happening on Friday nights @ Vinyl.

Clubquest.. I have nothing against workin out. HEll i do it myself, but what separates us from the shirtless guidos in clubs, is that we don't shave our lower back.

Btw this thread got started when eckobarbie got jealous of some guy with saggy B*tch tits havin a bigger a chest than hers :(

Dar

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CHRIST, grow up.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

when danny was telling us NOT TO TELL OUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS PLACE...no one heeded his warning...we made our bed now we gota lie in it...it went from the absolute greatest vibe to "I HOPE ITS GOOD TONITE"...to "FUCK MAN I HOPE IT DOESNT SUCK" .....fuckin attack of the clones and shit ...

Well Danny did not follow his own advise. Let's see he post's on other boards inviting people to his b-day party. He plays Jersery, the hamptons, SF where do you think this new crowd found out about this party??

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CHRIST, grow up.

And act like OLD? Nah.. I'll pass. Listen... Don't be hatin.. It's not my fault u couldn't get laid last night. I can't imagine any guy attracted to a girl who calls her grandma shorts, "thongs" and sports a Don King Hairdoo between her legs.

Darlok

Originally posted by chris817

Well Danny did not follow his own advise. Let's see he post's on other boards inviting people to his b-day party. He plays Jersery, the hamptons, SF where do you think this new crowd found out about this party??

i agree..it was a collective fuck up....but u know danny..hes the biggest hypocrite in the world....i guess u can even say that it was our job to "protect" (i use the term loosely) Vinyl from the reject crowds.....it just fuckin annoying...

Go SATURDAY NIGHTS!

Vibe = killer

music = #1

crowd = NICE

Look, "New York" Dj's bring a "New York" crowd. I respect Tenaglia from a musical standpoint but I think his night has turned into something it wasn't originally (Be Yourself). I am very against Juiceheads and the type of vibe they bring, its just not something I search for. Arc Sat. is about the MUSIC, and only the MUSIC!

As someone who use to work for the Sat. events and goes to the club farely regularly, you really should give it a try. I think you won't be dissapointed. Especially the Howells nights because that is when all the Arcoholics come out in force. :)

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

that's nice. he ruined my birthday. lol

Maybe next time you should make some better plans in advance for your birthday. Also, you should always have a back up plan, becasue if not you are stuck, like what happened to you at Vinyl. btw happy birthday

And act like OLD? Nah.. I'll pass. Listen... Don't be hatin.. It's not my fault u couldn't get laid last night. I can't imagine any guy attracted to a girl who calls her grandma shorts, "thongs" and sports a Don King Hairdoo between her legs.

Darlok