Clubplanet Nightlife Community

westchester clubbers

Due to the Power Outage this past Thurs, the CLUB DEEP BEACH PARTY has been moved to this Thursday AUG 21st. It is going to be AN EROTIC UNDERWEAR PARTY and all are invited to come join us in their sexiest underwear. DJ's David Ali, Shawn Ink, Jon Henry, & Nique will be spinning.

This is going to be the GRAND REOPENING

and a night not 2 be missed.

Pleas use XTREME GUESTLIST at the door for reduced admission.

For a copy of the flyer, please email xtremebx13@aol.com

thanks

Dave

I'm a promoter in Westchester and there are a couple of spots or should I say there use to be a couple of spots. Arena Saturdays and Pearl Thursdays are really/were the only two good parties. Pearl this summer was definitely in my opinion an awesome party until they got shut down for under aged drinking. Arena use to be awesome now it's a party still going. The bars in White Plains are good as most of you on the board said. Thirsty Turtle and G.A.P (Great American Pub). The New Rochelle's bar seen is half and half. A very big hang out for High Schoolers. Sound Factory is doing Wet Fridays. Its half house and half rap, so you decide.

This is Chris by the way and you can contact me at:

cabdias@aol.com

Well yea, i've heard that the Pearl Thurs was the best party around. Unfortunately its gone. As for Arena...ehh its definitely not worth going to anymore, it used to be the hot spot, but its definitely going down hard. As for the White Plains bars...yea they are good, I find myself over there every now and than. North Ave has been pretty dead this summer, with the exception on Scholars which is 15 year old kids and it gets raided basically every night. North Ave is really good during the school year when college kids are around.

I'm just trying to finish this summer off with a few good weeks at Club Deep...Shawn Ink is an awesome house dj along with Jon Henry, and myself along with dj Nique will provide for the hip hop crowd. Rumors of Johnny Vicious spinning next Thurs might come true, I am currently trying to book him for Thurs the 28th.

Definitely check it out...THIS THURSDAY, CLUB DEEP IN NEW ROCHELLE !!!

Later

Dave

Originally posted by djdavidali

Well yea, i've heard that the Pearl Thurs was the best party around. Unfortunately its gone. As for Arena...ehh its definitely not worth going to anymore, it used to be the hot spot, but its definitely going down hard. As for the White Plains bars...yea they are good, I find myself over there every now and than. North Ave has been pretty dead this summer, with the exception on Scholars which is 15 year old kids and it gets raided basically every night. North Ave is really good during the school year when college kids are around.

I'm just trying to finish this summer off with a few good weeks at Club Deep...Shawn Ink is an awesome house dj along with Jon Henry, and myself along with dj Nique will provide for the hip hop crowd. Rumors of Johnny Vicious spinning next Thurs might come true, I am currently trying to book him for Thurs the 28th.

Definitely check it out...THIS THURSDAY, CLUB DEEP IN NEW ROCHELLE !!!

Later

Dave

ya i was so pissed they stopped the thurs party at pearl...im hoping that the same crowd will show up at deep this week to finish off the summer...im sorry but north ave is for kids under 18 to go and party and drink, i hate going there, and im also not really into bars, more clubs

Yea i hear that, i mean i run the promoting on this bar called Obriens on North Ave, and during the college semisters it is definitely a hot spot, we get college girls on the bar dancing and stripping with crazy wet tshirt contests and stuff like that. In the summer its all highschool kids.

Deep is definitely going to be the spot at least for the next 2 weeks of August, after that we'll jus have to see whats going on. I'm trying to book Vicious for next thurs, but no word on that yet. Definitely check out Deep this Thurs and hopefully we can get some good clubbing in b4 this summer ends...if you want a copy of that flyer, email me.

Later

Dave

i wish i was still 17...im getting to b an old grumpy man.....nah westcchester is a horrible place for parties it truly is, i agree with everything u guys are saying, i think the first thing to fix is the music, ppl are tired of that cheesey shit thats being played now...gotta make dance music more underground like it was in the past and what it is made fo...thats first, cuz ppl wanna hear shit they never heard before not something they heard on ktu right before they walked into the club......imo