Clubplanet Nightlife Community

westchester clubbers

Originally posted by jonhenry

yur right westchester sucks ass!!!!!!!!

not true...depends on what scene your into...white plains has a lot going on for the mature crowd and for the immature crowd u can always go to new rochelle...jon by the way, whens your next mix coming out?

yur right westchester sucks ass!!!!!!!!

lol

it doesn't suck ass completely...just the nightlife...it's...........LACKING and pretty much EVERYONE that goes out to the city are NOT from westchester!!

i dunno what happened with that place...i used to go there in the winter when it was called diezel and it was pretty good, real chill crowd...music wasnt that great but i had a good time...then it died out and when i left factory i got a flyer for a new fri party they're starting...dont see myself going back, and never heard about a thurs nite

deep is closed for the summer from what i heard....problem is not enuff ppl in westchester want the club scene trust me i have spun a few places if i wasnt playing like serg then ppl were like wtf??? the scene here is ran by 2 or 3 ppl and they control everything i would love to b spinnin a dope westchester party but reality is its not gonna happen unless promoters take risks and stay with the party.....im makin my new mix tuesday ill post it up when its finished..im from yonkers...and as for thirsty guido.....i think that explains it all my boy actually owns a bar around the corner called gryphons..its not a club or anything like that just a nice place to chill and get fuckeeeeeeeeeeed up:D

deep is closed for the summer from what i heard....problem is not enuff ppl in westchester want the club scene trust me i have spun a few places if i wasnt playing like serg then ppl were like wtf??? the scene here is ran by 2 or 3 ppl and they control everything i would love to b spinnin a dope westchester party but reality is its not gonna happen unless promoters take risks and stay with the party.....im makin my new mix tuesday ill post it up when its finished..im from yonkers...and as for thirsty guido.....i think that explains it all my boy actually owns a bar around the corner called gryphons..its not a club or anything like that just a nice place to chill and get fuckeeeeeeeeeeed up:D

i dunno what the deal is...i got a flyer about a new fri party they're starting either this week or next, shawn ink is supposed to spin with others...there really is no interest in new rochelle anymore...the best summer party in westchester was pearl thurs but it got shut down for underage drinking...if they could open that party back up and get u spinning there it would be sick...by the way thats me on the sf board that pm'ed u, tommy_beatz

ahhhhhh ok whats up, yea my mix should b done soon, just trying to figure out what to put on it...yea shawn did the party las night i was gonna go it was by invite only but i ended up in the city instead....dont know how it went havent talked to him yet......the place isnt bad but arena takes everything away from everywhere else...most of those parties las a month..i was doing axis at club westchester for a while shit turned into hip hop atfer a month go figure

ya your right...the diezel party lasted about 2 before it started to die, i actually went one nite and they wouldnt let us in cause they said it was so dead...arena does take away from everything else in new ro but i wont even go there anymore unless they have something real good going on...i like white plains now, and the fri nite party at factory was pretty good except for the fact that there was hip-hop on the main floor

DEEP IS OPEN, THIS THURSDAY AUG 14, I AM ACTUALLY RUNNING THE PARTY. JON HENRY DOESNT LIKE CALLING PEOPLE BACK OR HIS NAME WOULD BE ON THE FLYER....JUST KIDDING KID, I'LL PUT U ON TO SPIN ANYWAYZ.

THURS AUG 14TH - BEACH PARTY AT CLUB DEEP IN NEW ROCHELLE

MUSIC BY SHAWN INK & DAVID ALI

USE "XTREME GUESTLIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSION"

I HAVE A PROBLEM UPLOADING THE FLYER, BUT IF YOU WANT A COPY OF IT EMAIL ME AT XTREMEBX13@AOL.COM, QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, DIRECTIONS, REPLY THERE OR CALL ME AT 347.203.8749.

GOING TO BE A HOTT PARTY, TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

LATER

DAVE ALI

lol party thursday never happend because of the blackout, i was very pissed alot of ppl were going...but on the bright side, we will b doing the grand opening next thursday, i will b spinnin along with david ali, not sure if dave booked shawn for next week ill keep ya updated on that

pearl has frankie bones next week, i was like whoa frankie is madddddd good spun with him at sullivan room impressed me the father of ny tech house, thas cool there trying to bring decent djs into white plains

are u even old enough to get into pearl??

no offense but you come off as a little kid.

i live in westchester too.. the bar scene here is ok but there are asolutely no parties/clubs. westchester is so close to the city, why have a party here when we can go there and the crowd in the city is much more diverse than in westchester. everyone up here is cookie cutter, guido, standard issue... not to say the scene is always any better elsewhere but i feel like when i go out in westchester it is purely to be with friends, i would never go out with the intent of meeting people or going clubbing. its more just laid back night out with old friends...

hrm, maybe i will go to this frankie bones thing even though last time i saw him he was terrible if i remember correctly.

is it 21+?? i definitely wont go if there will be children present.

Originally posted by somebitch

i live in westchester too.. the bar scene here is ok but there are asolutely no parties/clubs. westchester is so close to the city, why have a party here when we can go there and the crowd in the city is much more diverse than in westchester. everyone up here is cookie cutter, guido, standard issue... not to say the scene is always any better elsewhere but i feel like when i go out in westchester it is purely to be with friends, i would never go out with the intent of meeting people or going clubbing. its more just laid back night out with old friends...

Same.. some of the bars are ok.. there is a large guido presence around which gets pretty annoying. But then again NYC has its share as well. It all depends who you are out with anyway.

There is no music scene in Westchester as far as i'm concerned. If there is its cheezy and miniscule.

And yeah nyc isn't that much further so i just head down.

We had a party at Deep last weekend with Shawn Ink Matt Hamburg and Vinny Rue.The rain killed the crowd and alot of the ppl that came were not your Pearl/Arena crowd.It was good music but more of an invite only type party.The problem is in westchester the real music crowd doesnt go out here because of all the KTU chesse and the mix of hip hop into the night.We want to do this party once a month.So if you want to know more Ill try to keep it posted.Iam from Yonkers and fridays I go to Disco-Tek.Not much else going on for Saturday nights.Need a good party to go to, anyone can give some names.Thanks