Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mother fuckers stole my headlights

Originally posted by msoprano13

do not go to the westbury stadium theathers...they got me and 3 other cars tonight in that parking lot....according to the police ther has been a problem there for 2 years and management has not done anything about it......

u mean music fair??

which car do u hav??

acura??beemer?civic?

do not go to the westbury stadium theathers...they got me and 3 other cars tonight in that parking lot....according to the police ther has been a problem there for 2 years and management has not done anything about it......

you lucky that they didnt steal your taillights.

a 2002 maxima and two hondas i beleive...but the two hondas wasnt the head lights it was there radios,,,,they broke the window and grabbed what they could

its madd easy to steal maxima's headlights and honda civics.

those guys were lucky that they only got their radios taken.

i would never get acura 3.2 tl and maxima and civics.

a lot of ppl steal that shit

especially acura and maxima's headlights.

03 maxima

maximas been having this problem since 2000... so easy to break.. however in general maximas have had a high theft rate due to how easy they are to rack... b5 chasis audis have the same issues... when i had my last car i constantly worried that someone was going to jack the headlights... (euro spec etc blah)

03 maxima

They got my supervisors head lights 3 times in a 6 month period. He was forced to start parking his car in a guarded lot... The insurance company wanted to drop him...

He also has a 2003 Maxima...

Cost about $6,000 each time to get it fixed because of the body damage on the hood.

The Acura is harder than the Maxima to get the head lights...

Maxima I believe has the release for the head lights on each side of the hood. And you don't have to open the hood to get to them. The Acura. You have to drop the bumper to get to them...

Crazy thing is they don't keep the whole housing. They steal it for the piece on the inside... Xeon (SP) I am not up on the car stuff as far as head lights but I learned a little bit form my Supv.

Originally posted by elementx

They got my supervisors head lights 3 times in a 6 month period. He was forced to start parking his car in a guarded lot... The insurance company wanted to drop him...

He also has a 2003 Maxima...

Cost about $6,000 each time to get it fixed because of the body damage on the hood.

The Acura is harder than the Maxima to get the head lights...

Maxima I believe has the release for the head lights on each side of the hood. And you don't have to open the hood to get to them. The Acura. You have to drop the bumper to get to them...

Crazy thing is they don't keep the whole housing. They steal it for the piece on the inside... Xeon (SP) I am not up on the car stuff as far as head lights but I learned a little bit form my Supv.

u r right

Originally posted by elementx

just for the brain...

I think i found your headlights:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33710&item=2427313276

I know these kinds of headlights have been involved in many thefts. These lights I have were bought legitimately, and in no way were they involved in any illegal actions. I DO NOT support any kind of theft or illegal action whatsoever.

(sorry to hear this... atleast insurance has you covered, right?)

Originally posted by joeg

I think i found your headlights:

wow they got down to florida pretty quick ;)

of course one way to find out is to buy them and see if the serial number matches....sometimes its possible.

a friend of mine had a $3000 keyboard stolen after a live gig. first thing he did was start checking out ebay and have people check out the area stores and classifieds. lo and behold it ended up on ebay.....the serial number matched, and they nabbed the guy.