Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was your Saturday Night?

sotuorlando

hmm saturday .. hung out till the night came and then went over to space to see roland do his usual terrace destruction till 7:30 am .. Oscar came on and just leveled the place as usual .. really cool stuff from both of these Terrace Residents. Roland played that Coldplay remix twice .. Biz was jumpin around like a loon in the booth it qas quite cool. :)

Lookin forward to this saturday .. lets see if these new school kids can stay away from this BSPF illness thats going around. :)

As long as Roland and Oscar are on the patio everything's fine. :)

Sunday night was great as well .. Domingo and Austin did their thing at Jazid and the few cp'ers that were there definitely enjoyed it. :)

Originally posted by happyface

I didnt do nething but fucking sleep!!! :zzz:

TENGO LA CABEZA ECHA MIERDA!!!

Damn you had enough fun Friday night all through Saturday afternoon to last you for a whole week and to share some with those less fortunate than you! :laugh: :laugh:

Next time, I'm gonna warn everyone to take their multi vitamins and eat three good meals with snacks in between!

Fliptoniaaa is like the Olympics for party folk!!!:D

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Damn you had enough fun Friday night all through Saturday afternoon to last you for a whole week and to share some with those less fortunate than you! :laugh: :laugh:

Next time, I'm gonna warn everyone to take their multi vitamins and eat three good meals with snacks in between!

Fliptoniaaa is like the Olympics for party folk!!!:D

:tongue: True , so True maria ....... :laugh:

Went to NV. What is w/ that place. Nobody was there. We stayed til 5 and it was kinda dead the whole night. No vibe or nothing. Although the bartenders took good care of us.

Sound in there was like I was at a rave 5yrs ago.....needs a little updating to roll w/ a the new clubs. Music was good, nothing to brag about.

I liked the club a lot. Sorta an underground feel. Needs a resident like -STRYKE-. And some local support to get a good vibe started................best of luck NV............