Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playmakers

I'm psyched about that ESPN show coming at the end of the month. Looks like its gonna be awesome.

Bout time they put something worth watching other than sportscenter and PTI :D

But you know its rated 'MA' coz there's gonna be alot of ass bringing. Sure would be nice to see how those groupies hound the athletes and get themselves a lifetime meal ticket :laugh:

This show seems to have it all.... juicing, sex, wheelin 'n' dealin, moolah...Hell I cant wait. Way to go ESPN :aright:

I was thinking the same thing today! I saw the commercial and I was like HELL YEAH! I loooove my SC and Sports Reporters, but this show looks awesome.

Beats the hell outta Baseball tonight:laugh:

I hope Playmakers isn't on at 10pm on Tuesdays though... NIPTUCK is on FX and that show ROCKS:tongue:

Originally posted by thehype

they had to cast Bill Bellemy in that show :mad:

wow...I didnt know he was part of the cast... but I guess ESPN isnt working on an unlimited budget....and besides, he was on "Any Given Sunday"...so I guess that gives him a leg up.

Lets see how the show goes,..it might be good. I'm giddy ova here :D

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

anyone here remember 4th and 1 on hbo?? it went off the air some 10- odd years ago. lawrence taylor was on the show, i enjoyed the show back then. i'd stay up late and watch it, even though my parents hated me watching hbo at night.

the name of the show was 1st and 10

• 2 weeks later...

All right mothafuckas, lets here your thoughts.........

I thought it was wayyy over the top.......but i like it.

Star RB is a crack smoker... whattttttttttttt:laugh:

White-boy linebacker is fuckin' whacked..... his bro dies, he hates his dad, he paralyzed a dude... that's crazy.... BEST PART - WHEN HE BASHED THAT DUDES FACE IN THE LOCKER ROOM! AND THE GUY LAUGHED!!! HELL YEAH!!!:tongue:

Next week should get interesting..... vet RB turns to ROIDS......:eek:

A good show, but def over stressed some of the problems that the NFL or pro sports face.. Too much going on @ once to be really believeable, but kept me interested, plus its a show, so they'd have to jam all that in.. No commericals was a plus... Omar Gooding has moved up from Wild and Crazy Kids on Nickelodeon, to smoking crack in a dealers bathroom and making the game by :03... I'll def watch again next week tho..I'd give it a c+ at best..

Omar Gooding:

" Rule # 1, don't do drugs, I'm, still working on that.." as he smoked up..:laugh:

Hell,...the first show was awesome.... I was laughing my ass off especially when the fat dude got stuck with the drugs and he couldnt speak for his ass :laugh: I still think the show has potential.

Knowing the show is primarily based on "Any Given Sunday',... I still think the reason the first episode didnt blow peeps socks off was coz it has to be stretched over an 11 to 12 week season, just like the Sopranos, you gotta get used to waiting a week to know how the everything shapes out.....

P.S i dont work for ESPN :D

One and a half hrs to go to the second installment :aright: