Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Austin Leeds at Jazid TONIGHT!!!

rcrespo

If you weren't there last time you missed out so I'm giving you another oppurtunity to catch Austin take you on a journey across multiple musical boundaries and show you why's he's one of Miami's best.

We start at 10pm Sharp with Domingo Castillo's warm up set and Austin should be on at like 11:00-11:30 :)

jazid-austin_leeds.gif

Originally posted by rcrespo

he played a wicked set as did Domingo who laid down some sweet downtempo and some abstract beats to open up for austin who took it everywhere from tech-house to 70's funk to prince. :)

Great nite out ... actually left after you guys were done :eek: ... Austin is a GREAT f***ing Dj ... so diverse and on the money ... loved that Janes Addiction and Bob Marley remixes :aright:

Thanx Ramon ... your nite is pure quality ... won't miss Chloe :D

Originally posted by vipnerd

Great nite out ... actually left after you guys were done :eek: ... Austin is a GREAT f***ing Dj ... so diverse and on the money ... loved that Janes Addiction and Bob Marley remixes :aright:

Thanx Ramon ... your nite is pure quality ... won't miss Chloe :D

Thank's so much for the kind words. Amazing what a week does for you. I had an amazing time last and as usual Austin and Domingo delivered the goods. I'm saddened that more CP'ers didn't get to experience it but it happens. This week we have Chloe Harris and I promise it will be something you will not to miss. :)