Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am back

kaydup

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

wow sounds like you had a great time, i love going away. i want to meet some of you guys. but please don't get the wrong idea i only want to meet friends that are into clubbing/partying i don't want to find a lover. i already have someone that takes care of that :D:cool:

Post of the week right here

you really vote for a post of the week? wow i am flattered if you really do. i am greatful that you think my post was the best one of the week. and it's only tuesday so hopefully no one else can put up a better post than me by friday. well saturday is really the end of the week for me but most of you normal work week people probably end your weeks on friday.

Where are you getting all of these silly icons from? Can someone show me the ropes of this board?

This is a great place to blow off some steam in between my research experiments. I really like you guys so far. I am ecstatic that I am not the only one that is awake and at work between 6-8am. I am usually alone in the lab until 9-10 when my 20 year old assistant comes in. And no, he is not hot, he is a total loser and I have to work with him 16 hours a day. :blank:

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

Where are you getting all of these silly icons from? Can someone show me the ropes of this board?

This is a great place to blow off some steam in between my research experiments. I really like you guys so far. I am ecstatic that I am not the only one that is awake and at work between 6-8am. I am usually alone in the lab until 9-10 when my 20 year old assistant comes in. And no, he is not hot, he is a total loser and I have to work with him 16 hours a day. :blank:

Pipe down Bi-o...please get lost in the lab.

Why must I show you a picture? Is this what I need to do in order to continue posting on this board? I can show you my work picture if needed. How do I do that?

Why would you tell me to get lost in a lab? A lab isn't very big you know so it is near to impossible to get lost in a lab. The odds are against you wanting me to get lost in there.