Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tranceheads

lavosdeldiablo

lol nice one...

wow richie hawtin is a trance hater? i woudl have never known...

but YOU jimmy...hmph..dont even MAKE me have copies of your preliminary promo cd's start showin up at clubs your playin....lol..u know what im talkin about!

Space "There is no light...dancing...in the dark!" Cadet :cool:

PS- JK Jimmy..now make me a promo!

;) please?

:D

TRANCE ??? hmmmmmm Progressive Sounds....Tech-House..Breaks..Tribal..Deep..Groovy..Hard...Techno...House!!:D

I do give Trance its props back in 1997 through 2000...those where the years when I discovered TRANCE..Thanks to Djs like..Paul Van Dyk...Taylor..Kimbal Collins..Sandra Collins..Mauro Picotto..John 00 Flemming...Max Graham..Guy Ornadel..Micro..Christopher Lawrence...Joshua Ryan..Armin Van Burren...Judge Jules..D:Fuse..Taucher..Talla..John Kelly..Ferry Corsten...thess are the DJs ..I take the trance sound from...

not for nothing but the trance community is very much hated in the world of electronic music.

everyone from house to techno to even drum & bass and breaks hate trance fans.

i can certianly see why from this board..

but i can also link you to atleast 6 other message forums where the site rules are "NO TRANCE ANYTHING" and if you happen to start up anything defending trance u get the big boot off the board and a permanent ban

:tongue:

Nonsense wraped up in bullshit.

R.Hawtin dex & efx will be playing at The Mysteryland festival in Holland for the worlds biggest Trance company ID & T.The event has shit loads of DJs playing including Johan Gielen,Ferry & PVD.

He is being paid the normal massive fee and playing in the "Cocoon Arena" with Sven Vath who happens to be the "GODFATHER of GOA TRANCE."(coccon also handle most of his Euro bookings.)

Here is a link to the event.

http://mysteryland.id-t.com/mysteryland2003/

This bullshit about Techno & Trance war is funny because people like Umek remix Tiesto & many producers are open to colaborate with Trance.DJ Montana is one of the hottest Tech House and Techno DJs in Holland at the moment and he his Tiesto's best mate.Dave Clarke is Tiesto's favorate DJ...the list is never ending.

We do have here in Holland events called "I Hate Trance" but it not for Techno purists it is for "Gabber Hardcore" noise lovers

& for skinhead nazis who love aggression.

Some of you chaps need to remember that this is the " Party scene"

and partys should be fun.

check out our Dutch scene...

http://www.rud-gr.com/wallpaperfolder/wallpapers-music/

This is some thing to think about young Andrew as you post your nonsense and rather sad gay pic.

SVAN VETH IS TECHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nuff said

http://www.tronictreatment.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6

thats comming from the biggest techno crew in the world

thank you very much

oh P.S.

www.fucktrance.com hawtin did say that and guess what

for the 30 grand he is getting payed to dj im sure he will eat caviar and drink champain with the other djs that are gettiing paid 30gs each

only when ur bankin like they are do they sit back and laugh about it

trance fuckin suxxx

u dont know what u are talking about

honestly u think djs of that caliber argue about music??

wrong dik face they can be best friends because music isnt topic of conversation

meanwhile trance fans just dont shut up about it

we all know trancers are on the immature side and they cant grow out of thier unfortunes but whatever

i dont care for this topic anymore u trancers just wear the shit outa people its so annoying

Originally posted by andrewthomas

not for nothing but the trance community is very much hated in the world of electronic music.

everyone from house to techno to even drum & bass and breaks hate trance fans.

i can certianly see why from this board..

but i can also link you to atleast 6 other message forums where the site rules are "NO TRANCE ANYTHING" and if you happen to start up anything defending trance u get the big boot off the board and a permanent ban

:tongue:

OMG dude?!!

What the fuck are u talking about..?!?!?!?! hating on the trance community in the world of electronic music; like its al qaeda or somn... please!!, the only hater here is you man....

To each his own buddy... and u should show a little respect... tranceheads arent out there to get you.. so u can rest assured,... i dont care what u like, i aint bashing ur shit, for all i care, u could be the biggest fan of the Vengaboys, but that is your problem....

Ladies and Gentlemen, looks like we have another person suffering from:

__hr_headinass.jpg?bc0elO_AAwdRzCsN

:laugh: :laugh:

peace!

mp3. :smoke: