Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday ... at Space 34 ...

vipnerd

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is great for the 3 new talents that are featured on saturday, Milions of people will be tuning in on the broadcast hearing them at space34, I was talking to Markus Schulz earlier and hes gonna be listening to the broadcast on the radio to check them out since the winner will have a set broadcast on the Global DJ Broadcast soon like they did last weekend when they broadcasted the winning set of the GDJB Bedroom DJ Contest which was won by Elemance, a DJ From Australia.

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Cool idea - maybe this year we could do an old-school clap-o-meter a la 50's high school talent contests? Would you be up for doing the pointing? :D

:nono: I was thinking more along the lines of "8th Mile" the movie, or maybe we get the guy that announces the boxing/WWF matches in Vegas to introduce the dj contestants.. We're not in the 50's anymore Nick.. :blank: We need more 90's like ideas like the "8th Mile" one or the "Vegas title Match intro".. :rofl:

Originally posted by biznation00

:nono: I was thinking more along the lines of "8th Mile" the movie, or maybe we get the guy that announces the boxing/WWF matches in Vegas to introduce the dj contestants.. We're not in the 50's anymore Nick.. :blank: We need more 90's like ideas like the "8th Mile" one or the "Vegas title Match intro".. :rofl:

My bad. I'm just a textbook 50's throwback.

Buster's going to do his best 'Let's getr eady to rumble' impersonation.

Originally posted by markusschulz

Looking forward to hearing new talent also. Again, good luck guys:)

1 word of advice, dont yank on the horn at 12am!

Would be nice to know from Nick how is the basis of analysis for the judges in the final ... :confused:

If Oscar Fonseca's set is meant to be a set to be played at Space 34 Saturday from 12-1 ... or he should just play a peak hour set even though the time ... :confused:

Same for the other two DJs ...

Enlighten us bro ;)

Vip :hat:

Sure - we always tell the DJ's to just play their own set and not worry about their slot.

All I advised them to do is keep it to a level that will enable Oscar G to do his thing afterwards without having to drop it too much. All the guys are on a tech or progressive tip so that should be cool.

Obviously there's a difference in the crowd from 12-3, but it's not necessarily the DJ who gets the biggest reaction who wins, it's the most talented one.

Last year's winner played 10.30-11.40 at Spin - the floor wasn't packed by that time, but he played the best set and he won.

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Sure - we always tell the DJ's to just play their own set and not worry about their slot.

All I advised them to do is keep it to a level that will enable Oscar G to do his thing afterwards without having to drop it too much. All the guys are on a tech or progressive tip so that should be cool.

Obviously there's a difference in the crowd from 12-3, but it's not necessarily the DJ who gets the biggest reaction who wins, it's the most talented one.

Last year's winner played 10.30-11.40 at Spin - the floor wasn't packed by that time, but he played the best set and he won.

Thanx Nick ... good to know ...

Can't wait for Saturday ... :D

Originally posted by markusschulz

Yes, I will be playing from 6am-close...

and I will be listening to all the sets on 93.1 as I get ready to go. Looking forward to hearing new talent also. Again, good luck guys:)

1 word of advice, dont yank on the horn at 12am!

MS!!!!!!!!!1111111

Imagine if...

93.1 as they aired the event, would set up a poll for throughout the time of their broadcast where you can call in & vote or vote online for your choice as you listen in.

GREAT IDEA BIZ..........CONSIDER IT DONE......ALTHOUGH THE OFFICIAL WINNERS WILL BE VOTED BY THE JUDGES ON SITE, WE WOULD DEFINETLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT OUR LISTENERS THOUGHT.

LOG ONTO PARTY 93-1 SATURDAY NIGHT, LISTEN TO THE FINALISTS AND VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE.

Originally posted by bustersobe

Imagine if...

93.1 as they aired the event, would set up a poll for throughout the time of their broadcast where you can call in & vote or vote online for your choice as you listen in.

GREAT IDEA BIZ..........CONSIDER IT DONE......ALTHOUGH THE OFFICIAL WINNERS WILL BE VOTED BY THE JUDGES ON SITE, WE WOULD DEFINETLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT OUR LISTENERS THOUGHT.

LOG ONTO PARTY 93-1 SATURDAY NIGHT, LISTEN TO THE FINALISTS AND VOTE FOR YOU FAVORITE.

:aright: that’s an outstanding idea.