Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anthony nero returns from ibiza..@ homegrown tue & more

what up every1this last and these upcomming weeks in aug have been the best ever. and it only gets better

this tue i will be at homegrown/ sinsin/leapord lounge NO COVER with dj's

DJ Kind Nick

Kevtech

Garth Priber

this fri 15 karma atlanta ga

sat 16th taboo dallas tx

also CANT WAIT ROXY SEXY REUION PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope to see every1 come out for the nj nyc events

well any dj will tell u this biz is 90 % bullshit. everytime i went to drop a cd weather under my label or another(not mention any names) by the time i got the rights to all the tracks the shit was old already... so in due time im hoping to get it out by jan 1. i have tracks that will be released shortly. im sure if u look around the net u can find them n live sets ripped. i know theres some stuff on metromixradio.com like i said im shootin for jan 1ish for full length double cd....

thanks and it would be cool to see every1 out tomorrow before i bounce. if not there then like sandman said ROXY, its gonna be bangin

hey thank u, anytime had a goodtime. i like the spot very chill. lol but gotta get that deck fixed :mad: thanks for the ones who came out, il be away this weekend (atlanta/dallas) but next fri the 22nd ROXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w/ mr J Vicious & company