good head on his shoulder. A guy who has goals and is trying to

achieve them. Someone who can make me laugh, someone I

can feel comfortable around..

In other words I want a dream... :)

There is more I want in a man but thats all that

I can think of as of right now....

Whats your ideal man?

Hmm good question...

Someone who knows what he wants out of life...

Is honest with me no matter what...

Can make me laugh...

Can understand what I'm feeling even if I don't say the words...

Someone who treats me as his equal instead of as his inferior...

Someone I can be cheesy with and not be embarrassed...

Hmm... if I think of anything else, I'll keep ya posted ;)

It's real simple what women really want.............

:rolleyes:

You always want what you cannot have !

:tongue:

Originally posted by b-side

It's real simple what women really want.............

:rolleyes:

You always want what you cannot have !

:tongue:

Ain't that the fckin truth... :blown:

i want a tall man

i want an intellegent man

i want a man with an amazing sense of humor

i want a man with a heart bigger than he is

i want a man who's the best balance btwn sensitive and aggresive

i want a man with interests of his own...so he can introduce me to them.

i want a patient man....cause i'm a lil' nutty sometimes

Originally posted by marcid21

i want a tall man

i want an intellegent man

i want a man with an amazing sense of humor

i want a man with a heart bigger than he is

i want a man who's the best balance btwn sensitive and aggresive

i want a man with interests of his own...so he can introduce me to them.

i want a patient man....cause i'm a lil' nutty sometimes

Where should I sign my name?;)

ladies, if you know what you want and actually want to GET what you want, then STICK TO YOUR STANDARDS.

don't settle for less. don't go out with someone who's lacking something you consider essential. don't confine yourself in a relationship that will keep you from 'looking around.' don't go out with someone who makes you think to yourself: "i could really do much better"!

it might mean you're single for much longer, but if you really want to find that person who's right for you, just deal with it.

Originally posted by wideskies

ladies, if you know what you want and actually want to GET what you want, then STICK TO YOUR STANDARDS.

don't settle for less. don't go out with someone who's lacking something you consider essential. don't confine yourself in a relationship that will keep you from 'looking around.' don't go out with someone who makes you think to yourself: "i could really do much better"!

it might mean you're single for much longer, but if you really want to find that person who's right for you, just deal with it.

:clap2:

I second that

So I guess you'll be single for the rest of your life...:cool:

After reading all of these. . . lets see, I'm 6'7, graduated from Johns Hopkins, am very funny when comfortable, caring and honest. . . but to me, honesty is killing me.

I have a small problem. . . a minor case of tourettes removes that good olde inner monologue we all love . . . the requisite drugs destroys my energy and my humor and intelligence and much of the rest. . . most of the time I'm quiet since I know I could say something really bad (my favorites "You have really hard hair" and "That shirt doesnt make you lot fat, the fat makes you look fat") . . . if I'm comfortable, I can't control what I say and honesty slips out, but I'm very funny, genuine, a little bit wacky, etc. . . . if I keep

myself in check, which is what i am most of the time, I'm chill and a lot more restrained, much less funny.

So for me, being very funny is easy, but also means that i'm honest, which ends up being a complete and utter cockblock to myself . . .

So I'm tall, smart, funny, honest, caring, genuine, trustworthy, can dance (at least I think so) . . .and I ain't getting no love. . . welcome to my hell :D

if i were single, i wouldn't take that attitude myself, but it just so happens that i'm with someone who i'll probably be with... the rest of my life. :cool:

I'm glad that you're happy and found the love of your life, but what I'm saying is that it's extremely hard to find the "perfect" person, the kind that you desire. A perfect person doesn't exist and every man/woman has it's flaws.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

After reading all of these. . . lets see, I'm 6'7, graduated from Johns Hopkins, am very funny when comfortable, caring and honest. . . but to me, honesty is killing me.

I have a small problem. . . a minor case of tourettes removes that good olde inner monologue we all love . . . the requisite drugs destroys my energy and my humor and intelligence and much of the rest. . . most of the time I'm quiet since I know I could say something really bad (my favorites "You have really hard hair" and "That shirt doesnt make you lot fat, the fat makes you look fat") . . . if I'm comfortable, I can't control what I say and honesty slips out, but I'm very funny, genuine, a little bit wacky, etc. . . . if I keep

myself in check, which is what i am most of the time, I'm chill and a lot more restrained, much less funny.

So for me, being very funny is easy, but also means that i'm honest, which ends up being a complete and utter cockblock to myself . . .

So I'm tall, smart, funny, honest, caring, genuine, trustworthy, can dance (at least I think so) . . .and I ain't getting no love. . . welcome to my hell :D

I think 6'7 is a bit too tall, bro. I'm 6'2" myself and wouldn't want to be any taller. You should've played basketball or something.

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

I'm glad that you're happy and found the love of your life, but what I'm saying is that it's extremely hard to find the "perfect" person, the kind that you desire. A perfect person doesn't exist and every man/woman has it's flaws.

Re-read her post... it doesn't say anything about looking for perfection- only that you should stick to your standards. BIG difference. And it's quite true, you should never settle... And if you do, there's no escaping the fact, you KNOW you're settling and that will always be in the back of your mind, and you'll never be truly happy with yourself or your partner.

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

I think 6'7 is a bit too tall, bro. I'm 6'2" myself and wouldn't want to be any taller. You should've played basketball or something.

That's pretty funny. . .i'm 6'7 1/2, and will eventually be 6'9 . . . i have played basketball, am pretty good at it, but my best sport is fencing. . . was D1 varsity in college

Hmm....well I want someone who is honest, has a good sense of humor and respects and appreciates me.

I also want someone who shares my goals/dreams for a future - someone who is willing to work hard to be successful - Someone who is dedicated to their work and also to making our relationship stay alive - Someone who wants children and wants to travel.

That's it for now ;)

I just want to say that no matter what you think you *might* want in a partner... you really have no idea- until you've actually found it. And when you do find it, there's no mistaking it. And no Wendy, it's not a dream- after many years of kissing frogs, I found everything I never knew I wanted. And I'm certain you will too.