Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you ladies ......

naughtybabe

Originally posted by tastyt

I just want to say that no matter what you think you *might* want in a partner... you really have no idea- until you've actually found it. And when you do find it, there's no mistaking it. And no Wendy, it's not a dream- after many years of kissing frogs, I found everything I never knew I wanted. And I'm certain you will too.

You are totally right... :love:

Re-read her post... it doesn't say anything about looking for perfection- only that you should stick to your standards. BIG difference. And it's quite true, you should never settle... And if you do, there's no escaping the fact, you KNOW you're settling and that will always be in the back of your mind, and you'll never be truly happy with yourself or your partner.

But when you give your standards, then those standards mean that in your OWN eyes the person is PERFECT.

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

But when you give your standards, then those standards mean that in your OWN eyes the person is PERFECT.

That's completely untrue. Unless of course, your standard is specifically "perfection," which most people realize is unattainable.

Standard-

-An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion.

-A degree or level of requirement, excellence, or attainment

Synonyms: standard, benchmark, criterion, gauge, measure, touchstone, yardstick

Anyway, it's not as if most people have an actual checklist when they're assessing a potential partner... it either feels right, or it doesn't. You know when you're compromising yourself.

That's completely untrue. Unless of course, your standard is specifically "perfection," which most people realize is unattainable.

Standard-

-An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion.

-A degree or level of requirement, excellence, or attainment

Synonyms: standard, benchmark, criterion, gauge, measure, touchstone, yardstick

My standard isn't perfection at all since NOBOdy is perfect. I'm just saying; if your woman/man meets your standards, then in your eyes she/he is perfect, while other people may think other wise. You get my point?

My standard isn't perfection at all since NOBOdy is perfect. I'm just saying; if your woman/man meets your standards, then in your eyes she/he is perfect, while other people may think other wise. You get my point?

No, I understand that... But from your earlier posts, it sounded as if you thought it unlikely that anyone who didn't stoop below their standards would find someone to love. Or did I misunderstand you? :confused:

No, I understand that... But from your earlier posts, it sounded as if you thought it unlikely that anyone who didn't stoop below their standards would find someone to love. Or did I misunderstand you? :confused:

What I mean is that it's very hard to find the person that has all the assets inside them that you'd love them to have.

Did you ever see Shallow Hal? If you did then a great example of what I mean is shown by Hal's best friend.

What I mean is that it's very hard to find the person that has all the assets inside them that you'd love them to have.

Did you ever see Shallow Hal? If you did then a great example of what I mean is shown by Hal's best friend.

Nevermind then... I just misunderstood what you said. You're right though, it is difficult to find that person. And like I said before... you don't always know what you want until it's sitting right in front of you. But when it is, it is so worth it!!!

Why would you want to be any taller?

I will have surgery to fix the curvature in my back so it doesnt get worse as i get older, becoming taller will be a natural result of it. My back goes like a C, jams into one of my lungs. . . .not the most comfortable, and will get worse as i get older.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I will have surgery to fix the curvature in my back so it doesnt get worse as i get older, becoming taller will be a natural result of it. My back goes like a C, jams into one of my lungs. . . .not the most comfortable, and will get worse as i get older.

I thought it was to stretch out your stomach? They do these operations in Thailand at the famous Baumungrad Hospitale. They can make you taller in just under 6 surgeries and over a two year period of time. Hurts like a motherfucker from what I'm told. I know two transexuals that have had thier calves lengthened and thier legs narrowed/straightened. Yikes. Who knows what your going to come up with in the end? Just try to improve on what your parents gave you is what I always say.

Originally posted by covetoys

I thought it was to stretch out your stomach? They do these operations in Thailand at the famous Baumungrad Hospitale. They can make you taller in just under 6 surgeries and over a two year period of time. Hurts like a motherfucker from what I'm told. I know two transexuals that have had thier calves lengthened and thier legs narrowed/straightened. Yikes. Who knows what your going to come up with in the end? Just try to improve on what your parents gave you is what I always say.

I dont want to get taller, it will be a natural byproduct. . .they realign the spinal column to remove the curvature, ends up moving around a lotta shit. . .pretty much gotta learn how to walk again, but it's something to do while i'm young and can recover easily and before it gets worse as i get older. . . I grew 6 inches in 5 months, my spine got curved, its genetic, happens.