Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Monday!

groovefire

:type:

At least it feels like so to me since the office was closed yesterday due to Victory Day. For those who don't know, Victory Day stands for Victory over Japan day, a victory garnered by dropping 2 atmoic bombs and killing God knows how many. While most deem it to be a politically incorrect holiday and it has summarily been abolished by every state but our's, Rhode Islanders could care less so long as it means one more day off each summer.

TAKE THAT JAPAN! A HA HA HA HA!!! :laugh:

Rhode Islanders are just mad because the state is referred to as 'The Armpit of America'. There are some of us that work holidays which means Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc. and we also work on Saturday and occasionally Sunday. It can be hard working in a lab but what we do in the lab contributes a great deal of good to the world. Therefore working on meaningless holidays or weekends is not that much of a burden since we know that we are quite possibly saving 10,000 lives just by working that extra day.

But I do hope you had a good day off, from whatever worklife you lead.

Originally posted by groovefire

Call Rhode Island that again, and I'll kill your family on my next day off.

I guess your mission would be easy since all of them are already dead. They wanted to undergo experimental treatments for large sums of money and, well, now they are all gone.

Ahhh I am just fooling with you guys. They are all alive. I would never experiment with new drug research on my family members.

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

I guess your mission would be easy since all of them are already dead. They wanted to undergo experimental treatments for large sums of money and, well, now they are all gone.

Ahhh I am just fooling with you guys. They are all alive. I would never experiment with new drug research on my family members.

What???:laugh: Your tapped Evan.