Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...Tight jeans on guys

entheogen808

so, i went looking for some new jeans yesterday. i'm not a particularly fashion conscious guy, but i like my Levi's. i tried on a pair of the newest type 1 jeans just to check my size. i put on a few pounds since i last bought pants. 34W/34L was confirmed as my size, so i grab a few more pairs in a few different styles/cuts all in the same size. some, low riders, some boot cut, some straight leg, etc. 4 out of the 6 pairs i tried on were total nut-huggers, snug as hell from the ass/crotch to the knee. like i said, i'm not that fashionable, and i'm not that big, but who the fuck wears that shit? does anyone find it attractive when you can see the contours of a guys package through his jeans?

anyway, ended up with the type one loose style jeans, and they're even a little snug considering they're called 'Real Loose'.

Originally posted by entheogen808

4 out of the 6 pairs i tried on were total nut-huggers, snug as hell from the ass/crotch to the knee.

seriously bro, the same shit happened 2 me when i went shopping. i went 2 a bunch of diff stores and everyone is carrying nuthuggers these days....

Mmmm... on a guy, I like the jeans to look like they actually FIT and not like they're hanging off your ass from the curves of the cheek.

I don't know if the "nutbagger" is the exact style now but if you're not comfortable wearing them, why buy them? :confused:

Originally posted by sassa

those would work in europe, but not here. guess the guys here aren't as comfortable with their sexuality as euros are.

sexuality played no part in my decision. not wanting to show every contour of my package played a big part, that and wanting to be able to sit down at some point.

...associating the wearing of tight jeans to sexuality has to be one of the funniest and most ignorant comparisons i have heard come out of sassa's mouth...

btw

...i dont wear them simply because i have thick legs...they dont look right on me...so it's either loose or sometimes a bit straight legged...but never tight...and for the record...when i was thinner and younger and they were in style at that time as well, i did wear them...so does that mean my sexuality has changed cause i got a bigger ass now?...lol...

Originally posted by phatman

...associating the wearing of tight jeans to sexuality has to be one of the funniest and most ignorant comparisons i have heard come out of sassa's mouth...

btw

...i dont wear them simply because i have thick legs...they dont look right on me...so it's either loose or sometimes a bit straight legged...but never tight...and for the record...when i was thinner and younger and they were in style at that time as well, i did wear them...so does that mean my sexuality has changed cause i got a bigger ass now?...lol...

thanks. i understand some guys aren't comfortable in them.

i guess some guys dont want to display how small they are in public...:laugh:

...yep...and women that cover up their breasts so that men can't see them are lacking in sexuality as well...and then there's camel toes...i mean, i seriousl would like to see what i'm getting into as well...

*biggesteyerollever*

I MEAN COME ON!!...i thought you were smarter than this?!@#....

Originally posted by phatman

...yep...and women that cover up their breasts so that men can't see them are lacking in sexuality as well...and then there's camel toes...i mean, i seriousl would like to see what i'm getting into as well...

*biggesteyerollever*

I MEAN COME ON!!...i thought you were smarter than this?!@#....

hey, i'm entitled to be ignorant every now and then! :mad:

Originally posted by daemoncel

a female friend of mine once said it to me best..

they should be a good fit around the waist and loose everywhere else.. like dress pants..

The legs on the jeans should not be tight but not huge and baggy.. just wider then the top part of the jean

sorry... totally off topic... but i really like ur avatar, and i have been wanting to change mine, anyway where did u find that???