Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ZYGO evangelist needs a place to go in Cape Cod........

hellomyname-is

To see you todd I would love to but this is a family thing. My woman (Lucy my Bensonhurst Princess), her brother Gulio (who is one of Centro's best customers bringing limos full of people every week), his girl, thier mother and father, and the cousins. So me, lucy, gulio and his girl are looking for a night away from the family.

Soon though todd I'll be up in Beantown, I promise.

And (thanks to Court for this):

The Blue Room: Close to as a club feel you are going to get..altho it's only 21+ on Saturdays, beware!

Roo Bar: Horrible set up but, nice tunes, nice atmosphere

Sundancers: Dancing, music, never been but I'm going on Thursday!

Hyannis Brewing Co.:Nice setup, chill spot, various bands play here thoughout wknd.

BBC: Live music often, every beer you can think of on tap, nice setup, pretty chill.

Zachary's Pub: Stripclub, you do the math!

Originally posted by groovefire

And (thanks to Court for this):

The Blue Room: Close to as a club feel you are going to get..altho it's only 21+ on Saturdays, beware!

Roo Bar: Horrible set up but, nice tunes, nice atmosphere

Sundancers: Dancing, music, never been but I'm going on Thursday!

Hyannis Brewing Co.:Nice setup, chill spot, various bands play here thoughout wknd.

BBC: Live music often, every beer you can think of on tap, nice setup, pretty chill.

Zachary's Pub: Stripclub, you do the math!

Here is my quick recap of these

1. crap

2. was cool at one time, not anymore

3. ok, use to be cool

4. cool

5. DO NOT GO!!! NOT KIDDING

6. very fun

I will give ya some ideas later this week if I get a sec

Kaydup my sister is right out of college, so any place that doesn’t serve beer in a keg cup is cool to her. She’s barely down there to, so I don’t know what the hell she’s talking about lol

Seriously the cape SUCKS. You’re going out on a Sunday or Monday? Have fun hanging out with 30+ crowd married to their 5th grade significant other. Or maybe you could check out Brazilian night at The Blue Room…or the “I’m from Cape Cod and I wanna be a DJ but I keep playing my records on the wrong speed” night at Kendrick’s. I think they even sell glowsticks at the door. Also, perfect balcony for a Roxy napkin toss.

More towards Dennis is Karl’s, the Improper, The Woodshed, The Beachcomber…but those places are kind of a hike from where I’m from so we barely ever go up there. The Beachcomber is a lot of fun, but I’d suggest staying around there because the drive back down cape can be rough.

I do know that Court goes to Monday night madness at the Landfall in Falmouth, but I haven’t been since I graduated from college so I can’t tell ya how it really is.

I usually go to the Roo Bar because it’s the only place I can get a decent martini or the Stabbin Tree, aka the Beach Tree. (Someone was stabbed there a couple of years back, hence the name). There’s also yuppy places on the water- Baxter’s, Trader Ed’s….down in Bourne there’s the Courtyard & The Parrot…again have fun dealing with the horrible crowd and horrible music ;)

Oh and The Roo Bar has been playing some MOS Ibiza summer annual from 3 years ago all year. They’re not too creative with the music there lol

Man I sound pleasant this morning haha

XOOX

Groovedude,

The Cape is not so bad. LOL.

As you know, I spend time out in Chatham.

Hellomynameis will like Roo Bar if he goes to Hyannis. Upscale martini joint with good food. There is also a Roo Bar in Chatham that I can walk to. My favorite place in Chatham is the Squire which is a classic Cape hangout.

Best of all, the Squire sells Zygo!! I can walk there from my in-laws and not have to worry about Dudley Dorights pulling me over. Also, the Blue Coral is next to the Squire and sells Zygo as well. The Roo Bar in Chatham had the product the last time I visited. I cover Chatham well!!

There are some good Zygo accounts in P'town too. Some gay, some not. The Lobster Pot is selling a lot at their bar.

Hellomynameis should give me a shout re Cape. I can't say much about Cape clubs. However, it seems like he got some good recommendations.

Boozebaron

Allright I have to say thank you so much for all the info everyone gave me. Ran into a lot of ZYGO accounts while dining. I have to say that the bartenders are some of the best I've encountered. They have great drink menus, nice variations on old drinks. I was really suprised. I didn't do any clubbing. It was so nice being on vacation away from nightlife for a short minute that all I did was lay on the beach, and rent boats to go fishing on. Oh and eat. Now I'm back in NYC and waiting to show you guys the same hospitality I was show when I asked for some help!

Thanks

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

I'll be working...........is that the humphries gig? Give me a ring when you are here...............

Humphries is Friday night. Agent 001 is Saturday (Steve Porter of Bedrock). I'll be in NYC on Saturday, pregaming somewhere, then to Sullivan Room. Email me your number and I'll give you a shout during the day.