Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday nite: Jimmy T @ Mirage

damini

Hello Clubplanet:D

:direct:

You ALL are cordially invited to the new party on sobe dedicated to giving the upscale clubber what they want....

good music...:rock:

good people... ;)

good service...:aright:

Come and surround yourself with the lush atmoshere that has done this legendary spot justice!!!:eek:

This week's very special guest will be Dj Jimmy Toural:dj:

Complimenting jimmy with an opening set will be the clubs resident jorge felix;)

I personally cant wait for this friday to see the crowds reaction to the array of tunes you all will be exposed too!!!:eek:

email us at mirage2003vip@yahoo.com for vip/table reservations which will be good 4 complimentary admission 4 CP till 1am

Ladies will be taken care of at the door ALL nite long!!!:eek:

Additionally, we will have complimentary vallet right outside the club for bottle/table reservations(1 bottle min)....

As of late events like these have been few and far inbetween so lets give some support to this party which will be worth your while to keep on going!!!

You guys are really in for a treat this friday!!:eek:

Here the 411

CLUBmirage { ww.miragemiamibeach.com}

671 washington ave (formerly living room;) )

miami beach, fl 33139

vip/table reservations mirage2003vip@yahoo.com

I attended mirage last friday and i was really impressed!!!

Place was minimal drama at the door:aright: (which by the way, the girl working to door almost made me forget my name on the list:laugh: smokin hottie!!!:licker: )

I walk in and the place was already jammin at 11:30:eek:

Eye candy all over the club giving out sample drinks!!!!;):tongue:

The place got a sweet face lift, creating extra dance real estate for us to have plenty room to get our dance fix!!!:idea:

what was the most impressive of all was the wicked set by resident jfelix who took me completely by suprise!!!!!

So much energy, so much head bobbing!!! This kid was dropping bomb after bomb!!!

the turntable are gonna be on fire with

jimmy = shake your ass:bootysha:

and

jfelix = fistpumping:rock:

oh, and he's not afraid to drop the old skool classics!!! (hint hint saleen... You aint gonna have to worry bout the music format this friday.... Jfelix brings the slammin hammer tunes, which your classics... And for jimmy T, well who doesnt love this focker and his sets???:confused:

Guest saleen351

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

i have some NJ friends comming to town, and i know sobe ain't their thing.... so i'm not sure if i can go, but i'll try and persuade them.....

good luck jimmy, just go over that play list of guido anthems i gave you, and you'll do fine.....

Saleen351 INC, looking out for local djs since 1997....

In the guido we trust!!!

okay...i just got off the phone with Jimmy...and all I have to say is ...damn that man is down as fuck....In other words Friday Nite is going to get KRazy....In fact I am leaving to the record store right now to pick up some new tracks for friday...

....another thing...listen up on friday...I will be playing the Gossip Folks remix and if all goes well...I will have my new one "Bring the Dust".....very cool joint...and no pun intended...in addition, with maybe a revision to the White Strips Remix I played last week... I love Adam Freeland...but it needs more DrUMs for the club....

once agian come check it out ... Club Mirage 671 Washington Ave

Jimmy Toural and J Felix

August 15, 2003

Originally posted by jorgefelix

okay...i just got off the phone with Jimmy...and all I have to say is ...damn that man is down as fuck....In other words Friday Nite is going to get KRazy....In fact I am leaving to the record store right now to pick up some new tracks for friday...

....another thing...listen up on friday...I will be playing the Gossip Folks remix and if all goes well...I will have my new one "Bring the Dust".....very cool joint...and no pun intended...in addition, with maybe a revision to the White Strips Remix I played last week... I love Adam Freeland...but it needs more DrUMs for the club....

once agian come check it out ... Club Mirage 671 Washington Ave

Jimmy Toural and J Felix

August 15, 2003

all i can say is jorge felix is like a brother to me so i hope you all support his ass, he will blow you away

and i will pass by after my party at life

Originally posted by shroomy

Im there :)

Nice!!!! it aint a partaa without the shoomster!!! Yo liqordale has got you M.I.A...

and mike, your the one thats gonna need the energy for saturday!!!! i got jimmy one of those beer dispenser helmets with a keg of redbull attached!!!!

by the way, i still need my outfit for tommorow:eek: :(

Looks like friday is gonna be HOT cp!!!!;):tongue::idea:

Originally posted by beatfriek

by the way, i still need my outfit for tommorow:eek: :(

Looks like friday is gonna be HOT cp!!!!;):tongue::idea:

oops, i meant for the prom party!!!!

FUCK WHY CANT IT BE FRIDAY ALREADY!!!!!!!!:mad:

and eddy will be signing autographs in the grove and sobe :eek:

what a balla!

WOW..this looks like its going to be a great party to attend...........havent seen Jimmy spin for awhile and would like to go to show my support.Unfortunally I will be working that night till real late @ night and will try everything in my power to show up.