Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freebase

I don't know if people are uneducated about what they put in their bodies, but i see this mistake all the time......

Freebase is Not "a" drug.............Many drugs can be "freebased".........you need to be more specific about what drug you are talking about.....

meth, coke, etc

freebase coke is the most intense high ever the first time you do it.....the problem is you'll never get that first time high ever again... you just keep chasing it....I'm talking about real freebase.... not street crack with baking soda and ammonia and whatever other nasty shit is in there......

haven't done it in 11 years....you could easily piss away 4-5 grams a day if you get hooked....

I'm no hypocrite....and yes I still do drugs.... but I won't ever go near a base pipe....or any kind of meth.... that shit is no fun.

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

freebase coke is the most intense high ever the first time you do it.....the problem is you'll never get that first time high ever again... you just keep chasing it....I'm talking about real freebase.... not street crack with baking soda and ammonia and whatever other nasty shit is in there......

haven't done it in 11 years....you could easily piss away 4-5 grams a day if you get hooked....

I'm no hypocrite....and yes I still do drugs.... but I won't ever go near a base pipe....or any kind of meth.... that shit is no fun.

You could just as easily snort 4-5 grams a day. But it would be a lot more fun! :D

you could snort 5 grams a day and put a fucking crater through your nose.....unless of course it's crap....Once you start doing any amount on a daily basis.....and alone ...thats when you have a problem ...... thats when it shifts from partying with friends on a weekend to becoming a closet clase junkie who doesnt leave the house.......trust me... it's no fun

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

you could snort 5 grams a day and put a fucking crater through your nose.....unless of course it's crap....Once you start doing any amount on a daily basis.....and alone ...thats when you have a problem ...... thats when it shifts from partying with friends on a weekend to becoming a closet clase junkie who doesnt leave the house.......trust me... it's no fun

I am aware... I've been there...

Originally posted by fwilso01

I don't know if people are uneducated about what they put in their bodies, but i see this mistake all the time......

Freebase is Not "a" drug.............Many drugs can be "freebased".........you need to be more specific about what drug you are talking about.....

meth, coke, etc

I think everyone knows he is talking about coke, but yeah just about anything can be freeebased. And technically crack is a freebase too.

but isn't meth always a freebase I didn't know it was ever a salt? I have never done it, nor do I have the desire, just curious.

there is a difference between crack and pure freebase form coke.....the taste, the high, the color of the rocks are different etc.......crack is mixed with alot of shit, (ether,ammonia,etc.)......

freebase is alot more addicting than snorting coke......the prepartion of the hits is somewhat addicting....like dope junkies and needles...who just shoot water

Originally posted by podes881

there is a difference between crack and pure freebase form coke.....the taste, the high, the color of the rocks are different etc.......crack is mixed with alot of shit, (ether,ammonia,etc.)......

well technically crack is just a freebase made with baking soad used as the base, so you get lots of extra crap.

typical freebase is made with a much stronger base (like lye maybe?) and then seperated out with either(usually) then dried.

of course, I have never tried either, and am not 100% sure, so take with grain of salt.

there are probably so many people who base here, who are scared to admit it.....its one of those taboo subjects.....once you start doing it, you realize how many people do it...actually all the people i know who do it are white....and the black people I know dont do it...stereotypes arent always true....

whats the biggest hit somebody ever took...in terms of dime bags...or money

there are probably so many people who base here, who are scared to admit it.....its one of those taboo subjects.....once you start doing it, you realize how many people do it...actually all the people i know who do it are white....and the black people I know dont do it...stereotypes arent always true....

Crack is wack there Hitmaster.............take it down.......!!!

I agree..I know a few people who smoke crack that you would NEVER EVER EVER think they did if you saw them. I wonder a lot, like when I'm on the train and i'm observing people, who's actually a crackhead?? I've smoked crack before, twice, I swore I would never do it the first time.. or the second time..I'm not sure if it was freebase or what. I'm actually very uneducated about these kinds of drugs. I'm not sure if I would like to know either..

But anyway, it's a disgusting high and paralyzing, so to whoever posted this thread, if you're considering it, DON'T DO IT..it's GROSS. I wanted to kill myself the next morning.