Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ CPI's Labor Day Sunday

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

I THINK YOU MADE YOUR POINT ALREADY.

SEASIDE IS SO SHADY (TO YOU) BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS BANGED UP AND IN SUPER SHADY MODE ... MR. PARANOID :D

BESIDES DOSEN'T THE CELL STORE HAVE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND PROMOTION GOING ON ?

I have "COUSIN IT" working that day

BANGED UP is your specialty..........

badass and njstacked....wherever your crews go labor day, i will probably be there also....i have been sick of seaside all summer myself as you know....went to CPI once last summer and it rocked, Neptunes was even better and it was an off week....

ps....jp is spinning in philly Friday night sept. 12th at Emerald City(only open til 3:30 though, but last time he spun was a good time)...and another friday in sept and one in October.....should be a good time....JV is also spinning at 10am party on Sat. Sept 6th, if you guys decide to come down here for a change....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Billy I have a good friend who works at CPI...let me know...maybe we put something together?

:)

now, when u want to use me, u want to see me??? typical...

ill be working the door for this party...also...i will be working(if i chose) my own vip booth right in front of a cage with 4 dancers...but then again...jersey is soo much better then the hamptons ;)

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yeah...no doubt it would be better... My question is Surf Club...I have to be at Surf Club Sunday....

stacked...trust me for once...u have no idea what neptunes is like bro...try it and you will be converted...the king was...its only time for you to convert as well...

stacked....trust me too...if neptunes was anything like the one time i went last year, this year....it is one of the best times i have EVER had.....it was so good, i went from there to CPI's then drove from the hamptons to the beach party at SF til 2pm last summer (we almost made the trek from SF to SC that sunday, but Robbie Tronco was there...thank God we didn't go)....i drank so many red bull/ yagers at Neptunes i thought i was going to die....that was trully a trooper weekend for me, but I was so high on the vibe at neptunes that it carried me through....honestly....

Originally posted by philtyb

stacked....trust me too...if neptunes was anything like the one time i went last year, this year....it is one of the best times i have EVER had.....it was so good, i went from there to CPI's then drove from the hamptons to the beach party at SF til 2pm last summer (we almost made the trek from SF to SC that sunday, but Robbie Tronco was there...thank God we didn't go)....i drank so many red bull/ yagers at Neptunes i thought i was going to die....that was trully a trooper weekend for me, but I was so high on the vibe at neptunes that it carried me through....honestly....

this post is 100% accurate...

Stacked...this could be the makings of sickness...