Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the gals... regarding undies

Maybe this has been brought up before, but I just wanna hear your views... bear with me :)

Its always been portrayed that thongs, bikini-style undies and pure lace undies are the way to go.

I just wonder sometimes... none of the girls I've dated really liked wearing them. Is it something girls just do to look more appealing? Is there any segment of the female population actually tolerate a string stuck up their ass 24/7 ?

I know its a long shot from the bloomers that you wear during that time of the month. So, my question is, any one like ....and I mean love wearing those miniscule undergarments ? (summertime doesnt count)....

If you do..I just wanna know.... when do you wear those full seated panties that cover your ass like a 4th of July flag :confused:

Holla back ;)

Never - I think the best way to feel sexy is to always wear cute bras and underwear, so I always wear a lacy, silky, etc. thong and matching bra. Also, if you're responsible and keep track of things, there's no reason why you can't wear these same items during the time of the month too.

As long as they fit properly, thongs aren't uncomfortable at all. I mean, I don't *love* it... they're just underwear after all, I don't give it that much thought! Anyway, regular underwear tends to give me a wedgie, and that's a LOT worse, HA! And for the rare times that I do wear something else, I don't own anything larger than bikini undies.

Originally posted by tastyt

As long as they fit properly, thongs aren't uncomfortable at all. I mean, I don't *love* it... they're just underwear after all, I don't give it that much thought! Anyway, regular underwear tends to give me a wedgie, and that's a LOT worse, HA! And for the rare times that I do wear something else, I don't own anything larger than bikini undies.

regular underwear gives you wedgies ... on a regular basis? that doesn't happen to me. maybe your choccie starfish is actually the singularity of a black hole, and pulls all objects with mass towards it!

next time you see me and i end up stuck to your backside, don't blame it on me. :P

Originally posted by wideskies

regular underwear gives you wedgies ... on a regular basis? that doesn't happen to me. maybe your choccie starfish is actually the singularity of a black hole, and pulls all objects with mass towards it!

next time you see me and i end up stuck to your backside, don't blame it on me. :P

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by lizard23

Never - I think the best way to feel sexy is to always wear cute bras and underwear, so I always wear a lacy, silky, etc. thong and matching bra. Also, if you're responsible and keep track of things, there's no reason why you can't wear these same items during the time of the month too.

true,...but girls are talking about comfort being a consideration over alot of things especially looking sexxy,..especially during the week when they dont see their hunnie. But then again, if you can wear those lacy sexxy stuff everyday and feel comfortable...good for you :D

Originally posted by wideskies

:laugh: :laugh: for sum reason...that sounded highly illegal :laugh:

bermuda triangle on the ass gotta be a showstopper :D