Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Major Increase In Teen Prostitutes In US

sassa

Originally posted by tastyt

Go ahead, try and tell us how young girls (*ahem*- 13 years old on average) aren't impressionable and fairly easy to sway.

"Potentially, good sex is a small price to pay for the freedom to spend money on what I want," said a 17-year-old girl who liked to hang out after school at the Mall of America, Minnesota's vast shopping megaplex.

the proof is in the pudding...There's a serious lack of parenting going on there as we can assume, so she found out how the world works the hard way...and in doing that she, and the parents, deserve everything they get... That statement above clearly puts out what she thinks of sex and intimacy...YES, I agree there was no parenting done to prevent this...but she knows she's turning tricks at the mall and has no reservations about it...All in pursuit of material things...Priceless if you ask me...

Go ahead, try and tell us how young girls (*ahem*- 13 years old on average) aren't impressionable and fairly easy to sway.

you were 13 once, right? and i'd venture a guess that you didn't sell yourself... so did a large amount of the population get brain damage during birth in this new generation or are they just willingly disposing of their integrity to make money?

i don't go outside and murder people because i know its wrong... (well... more accurately, there are consequences ;) )... am i supposed to feel bad for the manendez brothers because they didn't "know" killing was wrong? i mean, comon... the biggest copout in the world is age... people know what their doing and their consequences even when they're younger... do they make careless judgements? sometimes... and thats why there are laws to protect them... but they DID know it was wrong...

i used to get into some trouble now and again in school when i was younger... did i KNOW what i was doing was "wrong" or "Bad"? yes... but i consciously weighed the consequence of getting caught, with the potential for sucess... if 1 outways the other, its a pretty obvious choice...

no one is blind to their own actions... and they are "victims" only to their own stupidity and to bad parenting...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

the proof is in the pudding...There's a serious lack of parenting going on there as we can assume, so she found out how the world works the hard way...and in doing that she, and the parents, deserve everything they get... That statement above clearly puts out what she thinks of sex and intimacy...YES, I agree there was no parenting done to prevent this...but she knows she's turning tricks at the mall and has no reservations about it...All in pursuit of material things...Priceless if you ask me...

Yes, but- that's only based on the statements of one person. And if you agree that there was a serious lack of parenting... then I would think you would agree with Lynne's statement- they never had the proper role models, thus, they don't know any better.

Yes, but- that's only based on the statements of one person. And if you agree that there was a serious lack of parenting... then I would think you would agree with Lynne's statement- they never had the proper role models, thus, they don't know any better.

..My issue with what Lynne said was more about her reaching out with compassion where no compassion is warranted. I have no sympathy for someone who glory holes cock even though they're priveledged enough to have access to better standards.. Thats a conscious decision to be a skank... Sorry if I didn't clarify before...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..My issue with what Lynne said was more about her reaching out with compassion where no compassion is warranted. I have no sympathy for someone who glory holes cock even though they're priveledged enough to have access to better standards.. Thats a conscious decision to be a skank... Sorry if I didn't clarify before...

umm ok i wasnt being naive or compassionate... i dont feel sorry for them b/c they just dont know any better... i feel sorry b/c they obviously lacked good parenting, strong morals, some sense of values... theyre young.. THEYRE naive, not me :idea:

i dont have sympathy for those girls either... i just think that someone who was raised in a good home, with good parents... with all those things i mentioned above, wouldnt necessarily be the 1st one to jump on cock on her 9th bday...

and those that do know better and were taught to be respectable and not whore urself around, yet do it anyway, i have nothing to say about them

whatever i dont even care.. lol... those who know what i meant know what i meant and thats all that matters... :blank:

Originally posted by joeg

you were 13 once, right? and i'd venture a guess that you didn't sell yourself... so did a large amount of the population get brain damage during birth in this new generation or are they just willingly disposing of their integrity to make money?

i don't go outside and murder people because i know its wrong... (well... more accurately, there are consequences ;) )... am i supposed to feel bad for the manendez brothers because they didn't "know" killing was wrong? i mean, comon... the biggest copout in the world is age... people know what their doing and their consequences even when they're younger... do they make careless judgements? sometimes... and thats why there are laws to protect them... but they DID know it was wrong...

i used to get into some trouble now and again in school when i was younger... did i KNOW what i was doing was "wrong" or "Bad"? yes... but i consciously weighed the consequence of getting caught, with the potential for sucess... if 1 outways the other, its a pretty obvious choice...

no one is blind to their own actions... and they are "victims" only to their own stupidity and to bad parenting...

Okay, you're right- I'm sure they do know right from wrong... However, what they don't know (and here's where Lynne's statement comes to play), is how their future will be affected by it. They have no idea of the far-reaching consequences of their actions.

Sorry Joe, I can't give anything more than a brief response right now, I'm about to run out the door...

Okay, you're right- I'm sure they do know right from wrong... However, what they don't know (and here's where Lynne's statement comes to play), is how their future will be affected by it. They have no idea of the far-reaching consequences of their actions.

Sorry Joe, I can't give anything more than a brief response right now, I'm about to run out the door...

np... yeah, i see what you're saying... and its hard to say generally (without going case by case) if its the parent's fault, or just the kids being stupid...