Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To the madden junkies...

jona7

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Post your bets boys cuz its gonna get hot in herrrrrrrre! Flip whats up with the Madden challenge!:D

He's ACTUALLY working today, but he should be on soon....

I know he's ready....and the land is always ready.

:D

Get in line cuz there are a lot of those...btw, there's gonna be a Madden challenge and the bets will be ON! Then we'll see who's the king at Madden!!

I can't wait!

whenever wherever

il even play with my toes.

and tell edgar that if he wants some il beat him like a red headed step child;)

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

whenever wherever

il even play with my toes.

and tell edgar that if he wants some il beat him like a red headed step child;)

Actually as I was reading this post, I had none other than Mr. V on the line...and all he did was laugh! And I quote "bring it on actions speak louder than words" So there, if thats not a challenge, I don't know what is! My baby is gonna have to put a smack down on all your punk asses!!!!:laugh:

Actually as I was reading this post, I had none other than Mr. V on the line...and all he did was laugh! And I quote "bring it on actions speak louder than words" So there, if thats not a challenge, I don't know what is! My baby is gonna have to put a smack down on all your punk asses!!!!:laugh:

lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he knows my #

tell him when ever he feels like loosing to holler

I just got mine today. :beer:

I'm still hooked on NCAA Football 2004, though. I like playing with UM against FSU AT Doak Campbell Stadium and wooping their asses.

One cool aspect of NCAA that Madden doesn't have is the marching bands playing and the drumlines banging out their cadences. It's cool to hear the UM fight songs after scoring. The game has all the schools' real fight songs. And yes, the FSU band is always playing that fucking Seminole chant. It's fucking awesome.....the Seminole band plays the stupid chant and then I score a touchdown on them..... ;)

It plays exactly like Madden because it's also EA sports. You guys should check it out if you haven't done so yet.