Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanted to say Hi

guido36

Moved to FL recently and new to the boards, i have friends back home who post on the NY and NJ boards and told me about this one...figured it was about time i checked it out....lot of good stuff here....(and some drama to keep things interesting haha) that's it.... just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by guido36

Moved to FL recently and new to the boards, i have friends back home who post on the NY and NJ boards and told me about this one...figured it was about time i checked it out....lot of good stuff here....(and some drama to keep things interesting haha) that's it.... just wanted to say hiiiiiiiiiii

Wassup Guido Welcome aboard the MIAMI BOARD

Enjoy Your Stay, and the bashing and drama as well

peace.....

:D

Welcome to the sunny CP Florida Board!:D

Ill be a nice Floridian (eventhough Im originally from Jersey) Im warning u the have lots of guido comments/jokes/slander here but all in good fun. Dont take any of it seriousley and you'll fit right in.

Welcome about MR. GUIDO36;)

Originally posted by tricksy

Ill be a nice Floridian (eventhough Im originally from Jersey) Im warning u the have lots of guido comments/jokes/slander here but all in good fun. Dont take any of it seriousley and you'll fit right in.

Welcome about MR. GUIDO36;)

your still new here :mad: Don't listen to her.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

your still new here :mad: Don't listen to her.

So what you're trying to say is cause im new I dont have an opinion or I cant comment. That's a nice way to welcome someone to the board. He'll probably run the other way now!

Originally posted by tricksy

So what you're trying to say is cause im new I dont have an opinion or I cant comment. That's a nice way to welcome someone to the board. He'll probably run the other way now!

But we already have a token guido. Do we want another? Can we handle more than one?

Originally posted by guyman1966

But we already have a token guido. Do we want another? Can we handle more than one?

I wonder if thats Saleen under an alias...have you noticed how certain Cp'ers have been slowly leaving the board and all of a sudden we've got all these newbies....hmmmm....makes you wonder!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I wonder if thats Saleen under an alias...have you noticed how certain Cp'ers have been slowly leaving the board and all of a sudden we've got all these newbies....hmmmm....makes you wonder!

The SALEEN has never used and Alias on CP.

Guyman has...

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I was missing around. don't take me serious

dont listen to him cheekeetika...this comment is full of sarcasm...i met him once at Space and i swear i wanted to buy him a drink, so i could pour it over his head...ga2 is full of crap and snide remarks...dont listen to him

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont listen to him cheekeetika...this comment is full of sarcasm...i met him once at Space and i swear i wanted to buy him a drink, so i could pour it over his head...ga2 is full of crap and snide remarks...dont listen to him

:laugh: :laugh:

I second that.:laugh:

welcome and make sure you meet saleen...;)