Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored and scanning pics...

sassa

:)

it's definitely one of the most beautiful regions i california, after the bay area and northern california...

where are you looking for a house? rancho santa fe/del mar area is one of the most most expensive areas in the country to buy a house...actually, i think it's the most expensive neighborhood in the usa...

la jolla is amazing too, i lived there for a while...scripps ranch is mountainous, ranchy kind of area...very nice, family oriented...

mira mesa is ok.

carmel mountain-nice too.

good luck! and it's a bitch finding a job in SD these days...:(

Yeah, about 8 years ago when I lived there my parents bought a really nice 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath house with a pool and a big yard, in Scottsdale for like $128. Granted, things have gone up a lot since then, but I'll bet I could get the same house for about $280k now. The median home price in South Orange County (where I really want to live) is $370k and about 50k beyond what I can afford (assuming I took the pay cut to work in Orange County).

Originally posted by weyes

sassa, when are you coming back? we need to set up a cpla meetup, and i remember you said you were coming back kinda soon.

weyes: not until at least a few months :(:cry: have some legal/business issues to deal with in the east. i might be moving back to nyc temporarily until march....for sure i will be in cali though by spring...i have to if i want to get my degree...:(

Originally posted by kross921

Hey Sassa:

Nice pics. The pics from La Jolla, is that where the seals are? There are too many beaches in SD can't what beaches are where...

kross: yes, that is the beach where you can find the seals. it's really cool, actually, to see them. go at night! :D

btw, lostin310: real estate rates have gone up 14% alone in san diego, if not all of california, this past year. the median price for a home now in san diego county is $400,000. :eek:

Originally posted by sassa

weyes: not until at least a few months :(:cry: have some legal/business issues to deal with in the east. i might be moving back to nyc temporarily until march....for sure i will be in cali though by spring...i have to if i want to get my degree...:(

So your parole officer won't let you leave the state ;) ?

Originally posted by sassa

btw, lostin310: real estate rates have gone up 14% alone in san diego, if not all of california, this past year. the median price for a home now in san diego county is $400,000. :eek:

$400k?? Shit, looks like I'm moving to Arizona or Rocklin/Roseville, CA. Bottom line is I have to buy something and have to relocate to do it. It just really sucks how close I came to buying a brand new, REALLY nice house in South OC about three years ago for $302k. It's worth $550k now. But, had I done that I'd be married with some kids by now.