Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY vs NJ

I know there are many differences in the two.

People

Scene

Music etc....

But in your opinion, what are the differences between the two?

Are NY people a lot more different from NJ people?

How are the guys and girls?

How is the scene?

The music?

Voice your opinion

And I think we should have a Jersey vs New York DJ Contest....any promoters wanna take me up on that idea:idea: :D

REASON FOR TOPIC: I just wanna see what Njbigtime & kosta have to say since they both know i'm argue with them all the time about how NY & NJ are different, I just wanna see what everyone else has to say on the topic :)

ps. Try not to take this post so seriously.....i'm not trying to start a world war here, just trying to fire up a debate :D

Oh boy here we go.

Bayonne smells because it is downwind from your smelly city.

We CAN smoke in bars clubs restaurants.

We have Richie Rydell Denny Tsettos, our own Accent, Our OWN style and we dont need new yorkers for shit. As far as I care Blow up the bridge and flood the tunnels And while your at it cut apart the Borders of New Jersey and we'll become our own independant nation.

New Jersey Undergod Individual and House Music all night long!!!

Dont even try to bash this post was written as a joke...have fun with the rest of your discussion.

Originally posted by kostaP

Oh boy here we go.

Bayonne smells because it is downwind from your smelly city.

We CAN smoke in bars clubs restaurants.

We have Richie Rydell Denny Tsettos, our own Accent, Our OWN style and we dont need new yorkers for shit. As far as I care Blow up the bridge and flood the tunnels And while your at it cut apart the Borders of New Jersey and we'll become our own independant nation.

New Jersey Undergod Individual and House Music all night long!!!

Dont even try to bash this post was written as a joke...have fun with the rest of your discussion.

Yup, you pretty much said it all Kosta, NY club scene is in the shitter lately

BTW, are you still gonna be at the door at Merge on Sat.???? I remember you mentioned something to me at Tempts that night, but I couldn't comprehend.

:cool:

The main difference is, NY isnt 1 large oil refinery / industrial cluster fuck.

I live in Bay Ridge which im sure most of you know is right on the water, and every summer the wind blows the smell of refining oil, and well... GD, cant we just blow up Jersey ?? I mean... other than short hills, Fudruckers and my cousins living there, I wouldnt miss it at all.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

I live in Bay Ridge which im sure most of you know is right on the water, and every summer the wind blows the smell of refining oil, and well... GD, cant we just blow up Jersey ?? I mean... other than short hills, Fudruckers and my cousins living there, I wouldnt miss it at all.

i'm down.. but i say we ammend that proposal slightly to include a provision for delaware to annex atlantic city ;)

Originally posted by dogekid

big fan of bay ridge. went out there a few weeks ago w/ boris and a few other heads. hit up 101's for dinner and then did the tour. great part a town.

oh yeah and.. I <3 NJ

I love Bay Ridge. Its where I was born, raised, and still live. My Site Bayridgenights.com is basically a brooklyn board, but we also review bay ridge spots.

Originally posted by jonathanny

the only reason why NJ is even on the map is because of atlantic city, that is the only thing NJ has going for it.

NYC is always be the better place..

peace

jonathan

Please ammend your signature to say " I A-M H_O_M_O". Thank you and please after that comment do notpost on this thread. Have a day. :blown::D

Originally posted by ou812

Yup, you pretty much said it all Kosta, NY club scene is in the shitter lately

BTW, are you still gonna be at the door at Merge on Sat.???? I remember you mentioned something to me at Tempts that night, but I couldn't comprehend.

:cool:

Kaz, I'll be chillin inside for the rest of the summer. CP Comp list is in affect at Merge. Go to the "This sat at Merge thread. Your name plus guests comp'd till 11.

What Ive noticed latelyt a lot of new yorkers coming to Jersey to party. I live in fort lee and for some gawd awful reason they have been going to Tribecca quite a few have come to latitude as well, but we actually have a dress code and dont just take any slob they have to be refined well dressed decent ones so we senfd the rest over to tribecca anyway....hence the massive brawl there last night at 3am.

At least were worth something NY is half a garbage dump and built up landfills.

Originally posted by jonathanny

the only reason why NJ is even on the map is because of atlantic city, that is the only thing NJ has going for it.

NYC is always be the better place..

peace

jonathan

:laugh: are you kidding, atlantic city sucks! It's full of old people and white trash types...!

Originally posted by infinite

yo kostaP

New York City alone has more tourists/tourist attractions/income than the whole of NJ.

good game

Its comments like these that make we wish there was no GWB and No tunnels. Ummm OK If you say so. I think you should re-check your facts. Tourists ok Tourist attractions probably Income ummm dunno about that one though:blown:

Hey, Id rather be stuck with Staten Island over: Elizabeth, Nework, Asbury, and Asbury Park. (to name a few)

But thats just me.

You dont list Saddle river upper saddle river englewood cliffs alpine and FYI NEWORK is actually Spelled NEWARK.also asbury park is being rebuilt. Bruce springstein is working with the town and state. Madonna purchased a hotel there as well. It's the new up and coming spot to be developed.