Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guestlist for Be Yourself?

Originally posted by pkern

Honestly, I can understand his frustration. He's worked so hard for a positive vibe ...

Thanks for your help, though.

This may be true, but he's been doing this for 20 yrs, him out of anyone should know that there are highs and lows, not everything will always be a great vibe or to "his" liking....

I dunno, it just seems like he has a major stick up his ass these days and needs to get over himself and just play the music.

I think everyone should drop the whole drama queen bullshit. And realize where he is coming from. I know that some rules are pretty strict... And as you know the man has been in the industry for some time now... He has seen many of his residencies get Pad Locked, Closed because of Cabaret issues Etc... Etc... You ever stop to think maybe he enjoys being in NYC and is affraid that this place would get closed in the future... I don't think there is anything wrong with what he is doing and having the attitude that he has... Just respect the place and have a good time... You know the rules are set before you walk through the door. If you don't like them. Then don't go there. It will save you from having a " Bad Time " as you say... There are people who enjoy Be Yourself the way it is...