Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Justin and Cameron Diaz at suede this past tuesday...

Were partying their asses off at vip section ..My girlfriend is friend with a former britney security guard, so they all know each other...one the security guards called him and told where Justin was partying at, so he called my girl to come but she never got the message till yesterday.....When they got there and they were hanguin out he said that Justin was smoking pot and making out with Cameron Diaz, and Cameron was just drinking....

Originally posted by xrapturex

I would never sweat a movie star....alot of people do which is their choice...but they are people just like we are. I wouldnt give them the satisfaction of even asking for an autograph.

the point is that he hooked up with her ....damn it:mad: :tongue:

DJfabionC......It must suck getting ripped on everyday for posting such stupid pointless shit....I love how you name drop....too funny! Hey do you still talk to JP after that picture was taken....hahahahaha! You can show that to your kids one day...."Hey Look DJfabionC Jr. this is daddy with a Crystal Head"....

Originally posted by njstacked2

DJfabionC......It must suck getting ripped on everyday for posting such stupid pointless shit....I love how you name drop....too funny! Hey do you still talk to JP after that picture was taken....hahahahaha! You can show that to your kids one day...."Hey Look DJfabionC Jr. this is daddy with a Crystal Head"....

yeah no shit he drops names like its going out of style,

funny thing is i actually do know some of these dj's he claims to be boys with, so i am going to do some inquiring about it

binoy should i blow fabio's spot up???

Originally posted by dancerbar

yeah no shit he drops names like its going out of style,

funny thing is i actually do know some of these dj's he claims to be boys with, so i am going to do some inquiring about it

binoy should i blow fabio's spot up???

I’m not trying to be a show off, and i don't need to make up stories here of who i know or not..Nor I’m looking for attention, trust me I get plenty when I hang with my friends...this is a message board a place that people come to share information with others about the scene and try to make it fun, i honestly don't care whoever tries to make fun of me , so beat it

Originally posted by djfabioc

I’m not trying to be a show off, and i don't need to make up stories here of who i know or not..Nor I’m looking for attention, trust me I get plenty when I hang with my friends...this is a message board a place that people come to share information with others about the scene and try to make it fun, i honestly don't care whoever tries to make fun of me , so beat it

but bro do you see where i am coming from, i mean some of your posts are just plain silly, for instance, there was a post about surf club a while back where you said something like hey serg should i call JP and see if he is coming out?? i mean that is un-called for, 1. your not calling JP to hang out and 2. i dont think you have his number

you following me thus far? bro i know alot of these dj's and its not because i am a club going idiot running up to them after their sets its because i have worked with them for years and i never use their names like you use them, and i am legitimately friends with them, you just sound gay when you drop names that is all, just think before you type, and maybe so many people wont rip on you and please take those gay pictures out of you sig :laugh:

Originally posted by dancerbar

but bro do you see where i am coming from, i mean some of your posts are just plain silly, for instance, there was a post about surf club a while back where you said something like hey serg should i call JP and see if he is coming out?? i mean that is un-called for, 1. your not calling JP to hang out and 2. i dont think you have his number

you following me thus far? bro i know alot of these dj's and its not because i am a club going idiot running up to them after their sets its because i have worked with them for years and i never use their names like you use them, and i am legitimately friends with them, you just sound gay when you drop names that is all, just think before you type, and maybe so many people wont rip on you and on please take those gay pictures out of you sig :laugh:

\

Again here i come with the name drops...if that's what you call...yes i do know JP and his brother David Peters who worked at exit where we ran the party there on saturdays for a very long time when was good and many other partys in NYC that is why i know all these dj's.....and yes i do Johnny V and yes i'm very good friends with Sheldon R and yes do know Boris is another good drinking buddie and also good friends with Eddie Baez who was my neighbor last year and the list goes on...i may sound stupid but is the truth... now go ask any of them and i wanna see if they will say that they don't know me:idea: and if you don't like posts simple don't read...because you are just as stupid for reading and replyng , it's a no brainer... about my pics complain to Dave and see what he will tell you

gonna add my 2cents cause i happen to know fabio....1st off i think you guys are wrong for attacking him...like who gives a fcuk about half the shit that's posted on this message board:rolleyes: he was just saying he saw them there and told us what they were doing.....he didn't say he was friends with them and he was hanging out with them....you fcukers nit pick every lil' fcukin thing but if it was one of your personal friends posting that it would have bee alright then! EASE UP WITH ATTACKING EVERYONE FOR EVERY LIL' THING!! GRRR

WE GOTTA HEAR 10 MILLION IRON STORIES AND EVER PIECE OF GOSSIP ABOUT A CLUB OR PROMOTER....OR THIS BULLSHIT WITH "SO&SO CHECK YOUR PM'S" "SO&SO ARE YOU COMING TO _________ TONIGHT"! FCUKIN RELAX!