Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Pacha73

prplhz

Okay, so I have one question for you. Yesterday you stated that you saw a pic of me when I first joined that I had posted of myself. This pic was posted sometime in May-July 2001 (yes, 2 years ago) yet you only joined CP roughly 1 1/2 months ago give or take. But when I just tried to go to the last page of the Boston message board in only took me to messages in 2003. How did you find this pic of me? Just curious. Thanks!

PS- I am asking this because I need a REAL expert from CP to show me exactly how to do it.

Boy Pacha you must have really done your homework, it took me forever to find that pic. Atleast this is the post I think you are talking about

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52660

And if it is you will that it wasn't me posting my pic it was a friend of mine Vikki. So if you can manage to scrap up that pic that I posted would love to see it.

Thanks...

Originally posted by whadupg

I forgot how cute you are. I missed you :D

And yeah pasha that was vikki that posted the pics - nice try though - you've been lurking for a while, eh :eek:

Oh thanks! I missed you too, beach Saturday? Oh I better not say that too loud the sun god might hear me and take the sun away.... I am so fucking jealous of Manny he is leaving to go to Ibiza for 11 days in oh about 2 hours:( :( :( Ever since coming home I can't stop thinking about that place, plotting on how to get there again next year:devil: (must convince boyfriend that my going to Ibiza with my girlfriends is a great idea)....

I'm definitely going to be at WMC this coming year though, no doubt...

Originally posted by prplhz

Oh thanks! I missed you too, beach Saturday? Oh I better not say that too loud the sun god might hear me and take the sun away.... I am so fucking jealous of Manny he is leaving to go to Ibiza for 11 days in oh about 2 hours:( :( :( Ever since coming home I can't stop thinking about that place, plotting on how to get there again next year:devil: (must convince boyfriend that my going to Ibiza with my girlfriends is a great idea)....

I'm definitely going to be at WMC this coming year though, no doubt...

Beach saturday :aright: And don't worry about the sungod I was all pissy about the hansel thing yesterday so I took my aggressions out on him - sun has been shining since :D

:laugh:Ibiza with the girls- Good luck & count me in! And WMC is a yup - someone please just remind me to put in for my vacation time this year!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

uh oh... g, jess & me? Miami is in trouble :D

We can share a room too, since tini you've been there twice already I will let you be in charge of that. But I won't be taking a vaca time until then so I will be in prime condition for WMC.... I will be putting in for the time off in January or whenever the exact dates come out!

Can't wait something to look forward too.:D

Originally posted by prplhz

We can share a room too, since tini you've been there twice already I will let you be in charge of that.

trust me, you won't spend a lot of time in the room so it doesn't really matter :D

I think the only sleep I got was taking disco naps here & there some time between beach time & club time :D

damn, why are we talking about this? now I'm all excited about it LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

trust me, you won't spend a lot of time in the room so it doesn't really matter :D

I think the only sleep I got was taking disco naps here & there some time between beach time & club time :D

damn, why are we talking about this? now I'm all excited about it LOL

No kidding - I'm happiest when I'm on vacation, but damn I get a big smile on my face when I'm planning it. I've still got next month to look forward to first ( :idea: and maybe Colorado in January??) :D

Originally posted by vicman

y'all better not back down. if this year it was the wrong boston crowd that made the trip to WMC, next year it has to be the REAL COOL boston CP people that make the trek down to WMC. :D

:laugh: You mean the cp boston girls? Such a pimp :D Did you book your flight up here yet?? This long distance fling isn't going to just happen itself you know ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: You mean the cp boston girls? Such a pimp :D Did you book your flight up here yet?? This long distance fling isn't going to just happen itself you know ;)

lol, u know it g. pimp.gif

i gotta check what is going on the city to see what weekend would be good. :D