Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazilian wax

mrpeepers

Originally posted by lollie60

the very first rips always hurts the most ....but once you get used to it ...it all gravy !

i've never done it & am afraid of how bad it hurts.

and i'm lucky i don't get razor bumps so i shave every other day for a nice clean trim.

please tell the truth......

guys: do u like wax over shaved?

girls: is it worth the pain?

Originally posted by lollie60

yea it's worth the pain - I love waxing my pussy !

The first time I ripped it by myself - it hurt like hell

Now I'm a self waxing pro ! No need to spend $75 to wax the chocha !!

:D

u wax the whole choch??? ouch!!! :eek:i mean i shave it all but waxing ......... ouch ....ouch .....ouch.... :confused:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm looking into the laser removal....anyone had this done?

I know its EXTREMELY expensive, but man, to never have to wax or shave again.....

I'm not very hairy, but I have very thin skin there, and even when I shave you still can see the hair under my skin. I HATE it. That and the razor burn......because I shave it ALL.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I know its EXTREMELY expensive, but man, to never have to wax or shave again.....

I'm not very hairy, but I have very thin skin there, and even when I shave you still can see the hair under my skin. I HATE it. That and the razor burn......because I shave it ALL.

i wanted to do that and informed myself too... costs about 3000$, just for the groin area

quite expensive but eventually i´ll probably do it

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tastey

i wanted to do that and informed myself too... costs about 3000$, just for the groin area

quite expensive but eventually i´ll probably do it

Damn, I didn't think it was that expensive.....for $3000 id rather have the laser eye surgery and never have to wear glasses or contacts again!!

Damn, I didn't think it was that expensive.....for $3000 id rather have the laser eye surgery and never have to wear glasses or contacts again!!

yeah, the gag is... ONE treatment isn´t that expensive (like 500-800), but what they only tell you when they already got you excited about the idea... you need several of these hehe :)

Im getting laser done. Its not that expensive for me, but i dont live in the city so that probably makes a difference. I pay about 200 per visit an they do my bikini line and upper lip. If you want the whole thing taken off, it would probably be more though. But, I can't imagine having them do my whole chocha, because it hurts like hell :eek:

trouble,

A few friends of mine had it done and love the results.

One had all of her legs and her personal areas done :) and it was like $4K because she had very light hair and skin and that makes it more expensive.

The other just did the bikini area and it was around $500 or less I think.

It should be even less for you, dark hair is cheeper, easier and takes less treatments.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by shroomy

trouble,

A few friends of mine had it done and love the results.

One had all of her legs and her personal areas done :) and it was like $4K because she had very light hair and skin and that makes it more expensive.

The other just did the bikini area and it was around $500 or less I think.

It should be even less for you, dark hair is cheeper, easier and takes less treatments.

Can you find out for me where? Thats a deal!! Thanks Shrooms.....

It's tolerable. The first time's the worst, it gets a lot better after that.

I would never in a million years do it at home- when it comes to pouring hot wax on my genitals- I leave it to the trained professionals.

I only pay $30 for a great salon, but prices range anywhere from 20-75 (suckers!!!).