Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did any of us go to high school together?

meng

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nexusgroove

LOL, the american parking lot against the REF parking lot.

The baseball players vs' the football team,

that school was a war zone.

I went to SW for 1 year... shit was toooo crazy. so I dipped to Braddock to go for alll the rich snobby bitches'

:D

So true I remember the good old days hehe!!!! but the occasion fights and stuff only went on till 1990 after that it got better.

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Oye MENG be nice damn it!!! good thread by the way ...

Yes our schools were and are enemies but shit I've dated three Coral Park Rams so far

:D so I definetely can't hate on them.....and I'm dating one now too ;)

I had to do a little hating there like the good ol days.....remember the classic Coral Park vs. Southwest football games?....they were called "The Bottom Bowl" because they were the two suckiest teams in Dade county. lol

Originally posted by meng

I had to do a little hating there like the good ol days.....remember the classic Coral Park vs. Southwest football games?....they were called "The Bottom Bowl" because they were the two suckiest teams in Dade county. lol

Oh I know and the homecoming games? shit, the goose bump memories but big time rivalries well we both were good at baseball and wrestling for a while just sucked majorly at football.

Oh I know and the homecoming games? shit, the goose bump memories but big time rivalries well we both were good at baseball and wrestling for a while just sucked majorly at football.

How about Miami Senior High football against Gables...talk about rivals!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

How about Miami Senior High football against Gables...talk about rivals!

that is the biggest rivalry ever you are right.

My sis gradauted Coral Gables Class of 84 and one

of my best friends was in Miami High 85...

those were some viscious years lol..

that is the biggest rivalry ever you are right.

My sis gradauted Coral Gables Class of 84 and one

of my best friends was in Miami High 85...

those were some viscious years lol..

Yeah and they are still going strong...it was and continues to be pretty bad...like the Canes and FSU rivalry!:eek:

GO CANES!!!!!

Originally posted by funketeer

I went to highschool, but I wasn't really all-together ;)

I dunno man, but for some reason I really do believe this statement. ;)

I wasn't all there in high school either; sleeping all the time because of work. But somehow, I graduated on time without too much effort. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Bad ass Meng!!!! Now that whats I'm talkin about! Did ya know Flip was in the drumline for MHS???:D

no shit! Tell him I still know the Murdock cadence. He'll know what I'm talking about. Coral Park used to rip off some Miami High drum cadences because in all honesty Miami High had the baddest cadences. What year did Flip graduate? I know Miami High drummers that graduated around 91.

Originally posted by meng

no shit! Tell him I still know the Murdock cadence. He'll know what I'm talking about. Coral Park used to rip off some Miami High drum cadences because in all honesty Miami High had the baddest cadences. What year did Flip graduate? I know Miami High drummers that graduated around 91.

Nah, Flip graduated way after us...PM him and he'll let you know. But yeah Miami High's Drumline was bad ass! Ain't no doubt about that!:D