Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did any of us go to high school together?

meng

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

We had fucking "Pistol" Pete Gonzalez at QB who ended up at PITT and then went on to the Steelers as a backup.....wasup!

and I was there when Donyell Ferguson broke the Dade county rushing record when he was a Columbus bitch!

aside from high school the only other person I went to school with here is Wendel who is luriking in here somwhere. We were in the UM drumline from 91-95.....that's right.....we were right there for wide right uno y wide right dos.....beautiful.... :)

THE CANES ARE COMING!!!....sorry....couldn't contain myself....:D

by the way Wendel, I still have to show you that tape of us at the Fiesta Bowl in New Year's '94 when we got wooped by fucking Arizona 26-0....remember how nasty that was?!....ughhhh.......not as bad as the Sugar Bowl the year before but still bad.....dude we got hammered in that hotel room in Tempe with the guys fixing the door lock the whole time. good times....:party::pint:

It was a miserable time for us and we had to drink our sorrows away.......and then we did it again the next year with Nebraska in the OB....:rolleyes: But we're the shit now so it's all good! Ok I've been drinking.

cheers! :beer:

THE RIDGE WILL SLAP ALL YA PUNK ASS FOOTBALL TEAMS UP!!!

OUR RIVAL WAS KILLIAN HAD TO PLAY IN THE ORANGE BOWL CAUSE OFF THE PEEPS THAT WOULD GO!! And how would it end up? SPARTANS ALL THE WAY KICKING COUGER ASS!!

Went to school with the DAVIS bros... one ended up in the SAINTS and not sure where the younger one went......

DARREN DAVIS WAS A HEISMAN CAN. didnt get that many votes cause of the University he attended.........broke all of his scholl records...hmmmmmm wait a minute I think his lil brother did.

Also with Lamont Green fcuk bitch went to FSU fucking pussy sellout, dont know if he went pro.Fcuk him!!

Originally posted by jmmdg

Westminster c/o 95.

Go Warriors! Our Baseball Team Kicked Ass!!!!

yea i know...all u did WAS recruit...i played against A Rod when i was in junior high...they brought me and a couple of other players up to play for varsity that game...didnt really matter....we got spanked....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by michaelmartin

CORAL PARK....CLASS OF 96..."The Memories"...I will never forget those days...macfunk19..mr.movement33...digital 7..vacom77..do you remember.... " The Better Days "...

estoy viejo pal carajo......when I went to Coral Park it was still 10, 11, and 12th grades.....they added the freshmans my senior year (91).