Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osama Bin Ladin

Originally posted by mr mahs

You have shit for brains and are incapable of producing your own thought so you just regurgatate what other peole say..

You are such a TOOL:blown:

:aright:

I thought that retard finally crawled back into the shithole he came from.....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by igloo

Stick with one-word names, it will hurt you brain less....you need to reserve your brain power so you can comprehend things more applicable to your level---like Barney and Lego's..

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by igloo ssssshhhh......go to sleep......have dreams about actually having a clue.....or putting on your clown makeup..

ur killing me over here....:laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

humor and comedy is everywhere....just look at ur posts...dont be mad cuz u dont have a sense of humor...:tongue:

:blank:

i laugh every time you post, because you don't post anything worth reading half the time.

i honestly do not believe you know half as much as i do about history, politics, military warfare, etc. and i'm not bragging. your posts prove it. i choose not to say everything i know on this board because God knows what you right wing creeps would do if you knew what i did about the world.

i don't even know why i waste my time. you're not worth it to begin with. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::blown:

p.s. to skince55 also: just because i don't share your weak sense of humor doesn't mean i have one. so fuck off. no one was addressing you.

Originally posted by sassa

p.s. to skince55 also: just because i don't share your weak sense of humor doesn't mean i have one.

I know you don't have a sense of humor, what is your point?

so fuck off. no one was addressing you.

And no one was adressing you when you commented on how sad it is as to what matas finds humor in, so take your own advice and STFU :blown:

i honestly do not believe you know half as much as i do about history, politics, military warfare, etc. and i'm not bragging. your posts prove it. i choose not to say everything i know on this board because God knows what you right wing creeps would do if you knew what i did about the world.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OMG...this has to win the award for "Comedy Statement of the Year"

You are such a pathetic clown....

:laugh: ...if u say so...u know what is sad? instead of just walking away or just keeping ur mouth shut on a comment...u always have to put in ur .02 cents in...u bring many things upon urself...i dont need to say what my gpa was in high school or college...i dont even need to state my major...but it seems that u need to, to sound superior to "us little" CP people....that more u TRY to brag about what u know or what u do and dont have...the more ignorant u sound...obviously an education didnt fix ur ignorance...it just fuels it....

but i still think ur posts are quite amusing....

obviously an education didnt fix ur ignorance...it just fuels it....

Very nicely put. I hate people who think they are all high and mighty because they go to or went to college. Makes them sound dumber when they try and act intelligent and only come across as snobs. College is one of the biggest scams goin today.

Originally posted by raver_mania

eh, don't know about that there.

College's and Universities go out of their way to provide the student with layers and layers of bullshit fees and charges....not to mention their service is really shitty. Where else other than College do you actually pay thousands of dollars to get treated like a piece of shit? Examples of shitty services we pay a large sum of money for: lack of class availability(one of the biggest problems).....lack of parking.....shitty living conditions(if you live on campus).....shitty overpriced food....bookstore prices(you think they'd at least give a fair price to students considering we are paying tution there).....extra fees on top of tuition that you will never use.....arrogant professors(i like some,but I really hate others)......frivolous parking tickets(I actually got a $35 ticket for having my parking decal on the window, but it was slightly peeled back, What the Fuck is That about? I still refuse to pay it)....and many others.

Granted, there is a very important purpose for college, but the University goes above and beyond in taking advantage of that purpose and sticking in the ass to us every chance they get. Why the fuck do I need to take gym when I am 21 years old, and in better shape than most people? More $$$$$ for the school, thats why Just one more credit they can hit me up for. So now I have to go bowling on saturday mornings at 9:30 to squeeze in this gym class so I can graduate.

Originally posted by skince55

College's and Universities go out of their way to provide the student with layers and layers of bullshit fees and charges....not to mention their service is really shitty. Where else other than College do you actually pay thousands of dollars to get treated like a piece of shit? Examples of shitty services we pay a large sum of money for: lack of class availability(one of the biggest problems).....lack of parking.....shitty living conditions(if you live on campus).....shitty overpriced food....bookstore prices(you think they'd at least give a fair price to students considering we are paying tution there).....extra fees on top of tuition that you will never use.....arrogant professors(i like some,but I really hate others)......frivolous parking tickets(I actually got a $35 ticket for having my parking decal on the window, but it was slightly peeled back, What the Fuck is That about? I still refuse to pay it)....and many others.

Granted, there is a very important purpose for college, but the University goes above and beyond in taking advantage of that purpose and sticking in the ass to us every chance they get. Why the fuck do I need to take gym when I am 21 years old, and in better shape than most people? More $$$$$ for the school, thats why Just one more credit they can hit me up for. So now I have to go bowling on saturday mornings at 9:30 to squeeze in this gym class so I can graduate.

:laugh: ...HOLY SHIT!!! PREACH ON BROTHER, PREACH ON!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: ...HOLY SHIT!!! PREACH ON BROTHER, PREACH ON!!!!:laugh:

I can go on for days about these scumbag universities

University: Give us 6 grand + $800 in fees

Student: Ok, here you go

University: Good....Now bend over and shut up.

University: Ahhhh.....that was fun.....see you in another 6 months for another payment and ass raping.

Student: Great, I can't wait

I can go on for days about these scumbag universities

University: Give us 6 grand + $800 in fees

Student: Ok, here you go

University: Good....Now bend over and shut up.

University: Ahhhh.....that was fun.....see you in another 6 months for another payment and ass raping.

Student: Great, I can't wait

geez....reminds me of night i spent in Dade County Lock Up...:laugh:

:laugh: ...if u say so...u know what is sad? instead of just walking away or just keeping ur mouth shut on a comment...u always have to put in ur .02 cents in...u bring many things upon urself...i dont need to say what my gpa was in high school or college...i dont even need to state my major...but it seems that u need to, to sound superior to "us little" CP people....that more u TRY to brag about what u know or what u do and dont have...the more ignorant u sound...obviously an education didnt fix ur ignorance...it just fuels it....

but i still think ur posts are quite amusing....

first of all, little boy, i am not bragging. second, i have an education outside of what i learned in university. :blank: ever heard of street smarts? (probably don't have any yourself) ever heard of common sense? ever heard of learning life through the world? how about learning things through associations, people, experiences, travelling, and such?

i don't try to sound superior, YOU put me in that position.

so stop acting like i'm a fucking snob. if anything, you're the ignorant little bitch who needs to learn a thing or two about the world.

maybe this is the way things are where you live. but i don't see this anywhere else in the world. but i forget you probably have no clue how the rest of the world operates.

first of all, little boy, i am not bragging. second, i have an education outside of what i learned in university. :blank: ever heard of street smarts? (probably don't have any yourself) ever heard of common sense? ever heard of learning life through the world? how about learning things through associations, people, experiences, travelling, and such?

i don't try to sound superior, YOU put me in that position.

so stop acting like i'm a fucking snob. if anything, you're the ignorant little bitch who needs to learn a thing or two about the world.

Street smarts???....common sense??????.........

God, just shut up already....shut the fuck up already clown.....

As much as your ass can blow endless hot air, I doubt it could keep up with the amount of times you have inserted your own foot....

You are a pathetic clown who continues to make a complete fool out of herself....show some pride and self-respect and stop talking......save what little people think of you (which I would bet is the same on this board as your "real" associates)

Originally posted by igloo

Street smarts???....common sense??????.........

God, just shut up already....shut the fuck up already clown.....

As much as your ass can blow endless hot air, I doubt it could keep up with the amount of times you have inserted your own foot....

You are a pathetic clown who continues to make a complete fool out of herself....show some pride and self-respect and stop talking......save what little people think of you (which I would bet is the same on this board as your "real" associates)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats funny...coming from a girl complaining about her maids and such...yea...street smarts my ass...:laugh: ...i have travelled and have seen with me eyes things that i speak about, not just books...oh, so u lived in Israel or whatever other God forsaken country...u want a cookie? u sure? its chocolate chip...its funny u mentioned street smarts and common sense, two things that def. U DO NOT HAVE...u have NO sense of humor and (using common sense) are soooooo backed up (either sexually or other means) that u deem it necessary to "act" like u have every answer for every problem and every situation...WHICH OF COURSE THE MAJORITY of this board thinks u DONT...so i mean...take it as constructive criticism or take it as an all out attack on u ur "knowledge" and supposed "superiority" that u try to push across to us...but we ALL KNOW that u dont know more than any other joe-schmoe (prob. less)...so throw whatever u want at our faces...we still view u in the same light...dont matter

ps

get laid and get a sense of humor....the latter would be best...ur way too uptight to be so "liberal":rolleyes:

maybe this is the way things are where you live. but i don't see this anywhere else in the world. but i forget you probably have no clue how the rest of the world operates.

so it was only my two colleges that:

charged extra fees for things I'd never use

that had lack of class availability

lack of parking

shitty living conditions

shitty overpriced food

extremely high markups at the bookstore

arrogant professors

bullshit parking tickets

GYM Class

Guess I was pretty unlucky in picking the schools I went to