Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Osama Bin Ladin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by skince55

Very nicely put. I hate people who think they are all high and mighty because they go to or went to college. Makes them sound dumber when they try and act intelligent and only come across as snobs. College is one of the biggest scams goin today.

Is that why you never made it past third grade?

Originally posted by normalnoises

If I'm such a tool can make like a crossiron and crack your skull like an egg?

Nice sentence....seriously. I bet you made that all up on your own

Is that why you never made it past third grade?

Okay...That almost would have been funny if I wasn't graduating this fall....but again, nice try

get laid and get a sense of humor....the latter would be best...ur way too uptight to be so "conservative"

Wow....another useless regurtutaion of someone elses words. Maybe one day you will be able to think of something a little more than copy, paste and change two words. Your brain must really be hurting by now. You should probably take a rest.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

thats funny...coming from a girl complaining about her maids and such...yea...street smarts my ass...:laugh: ...i have travelled and have seen with me eyes things that i speak about, not just books...oh, so u lived in Israel or whatever other God forsaken country...u want a cookie? u sure? its chocolate chip...its funny u mentioned street smarts and common sense, two things that def. U DO NOT HAVE...u have NO sense of humor and (using common sense) are soooooo backed up (either sexually or other means) that u deem it necessary to "act" like u have every answer for every problem and every situation...WHICH OF COURSE THE MAJORITY of this board thinks u DONT...so i mean...take it as constructive criticism or take it as an all out attack on u ur "knowledge" and supposed "superiority" that u try to push across to us...but we ALL KNOW that u dont know more than any other joe-schmoe (prob. less)...so throw whatever u want at our faces...we still view u in the same light...dont matter

ps

get laid and get a sense of humor....the latter would be best...ur way too uptight to be so "liberal":rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: damn. you really took this all seriously.

College's and Universities go out of their way to provide the student with layers and layers of bullshit fees and charges....not to mention their service is really shitty. Where else other than College do you actually pay thousands of dollars to get treated like a piece of shit? Examples of shitty services we pay a large sum of money for: lack of class availability(one of the biggest problems).....lack of parking.....shitty living conditions(if you live on campus).....shitty overpriced food....bookstore prices(you think they'd at least give a fair price to students considering we are paying tution there).....extra fees on top of tuition that you will never use.....arrogant professors(i like some,but I really hate others)......frivolous parking tickets(I actually got a $35 ticket for having my parking decal on the window, but it was slightly peeled back, What the Fuck is That about? I still refuse to pay it)....and many others.

Granted, there is a very important purpose for college, but the University goes above and beyond in taking advantage of that purpose and sticking in the ass to us every chance they get. Why the fuck do I need to take gym when I am 21 years old, and in better shape than most people? More $$$$$ for the school, thats why Just one more credit they can hit me up for. So now I have to go bowling on saturday mornings at 9:30 to squeeze in this gym class so I can graduate.

GOOD POINTS...

I wish my job didn't fire wall this site I have toanswer when I am home :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow....another useless regurtutaion of someone elses words. Maybe one day you will be able to think of something a little more than copy, paste and change two words. Your brain must really be hurting by now. You should probably take a rest.

bro please...why even pay attention to him? thats ALL he does...cut n paste....btw, Normalnoises...the Grateful Dead called...they want their Tie Dye G-string back...:rolleyes: