Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to you this fall....

whadupg

Originally posted by vicman

btw meathead, i just saw your avatar thingy, have you listened to fabric's new cd? mixed by swayzak or something

Yup, I've been listening to it all week. It's really good in some parts, eh in others. The intro is the best CD intro I think I've ever heard "Michael Jackson look what you've done". I think Swayzak just went a bit overboard with some of the songs at the end... more noise than actual music.

Check out Fabric 10 - Doc Martin if you haven't. Great house music :pint:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yup, I've been listening to it all week. It's really good in some parts, eh in others. The intro is the best CD intro I think I've ever heard "Michael Jackson look what you've done". I think Swayzak just went a bit overboard with some of the songs at the end... more noise than actual music.

Check out Fabric 10 - Doc Martin if you haven't. Great house music :pint:

i still havent gottne to the last part. i've gotten up to min. 40. me no like straight up house musis, but i'll listen in and see how doc martin is.

Originally posted by vicman

i still havent gottne to the last part. i've gotten up to min. 40. me no like straight up house musis, but i'll listen in and see how doc martin is.

For the most part, every Fabric CD is really good regardless of the genre. It might be the best CD series ever (barring DJ Kicks maybe). Lots of different types of DJs, all producing something interesting to hear at the very least. I loved the Radioactice Man CD, even though that genre can be annoying. I liked the first half of the Jacques Lu Cont Fabric, though the end was awful. Still though, even if you don't like it, it's an interesting listen. Give Doc a try, I'm betting you'll like it!

Oh, and Tyler Stadius' Fabric is unreal good.

Originally posted by jtk4

I wonder if the old passes will work. I think i still have a few laying around. I knew i should of gotten a membership when i had the chance.

Old passes will still be honored :D

Memberships will be extended as well...

OXXO

I used to go almost every friday with people who were members so i just figured "i don't need to pay for a membership i get passes every week" Then they either drop off the face of the earth move to new york or get kicked out. Wait I am glad I did not have that person sponser me.

I have about 200 passes (for Fridays) at home. So if anyone needs them and you promise not to disrespect the place ;), I'd be happy to give them out :D With my membership I get in two members, and I usually go with my sister & bf and some other friends who are members, so I really don't need them all.

OXOX

I used to have MJ get me on the list when I wanted to go. This is what would happen everytime.

Doorguy: "Can I see your passes?"

me: "We don't have passes, we're on the list"

Doorguy: "Sorry, we don't have a list here"

me: "Ahem, I'm on MJ's list"

Doorguy (kind of pissy): "What's your name?"

- never had a problem with it, it was great. I would've become a member though, I was supposed to get around that like a dozen times, but when it's 3am on a Friday, the last thing you're gonna remember to do is file for membership!

I've got some passes lying around too. And we've got some members on here ;)