Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cream or Webster Hall?!?!

I checked out Cream last night. I have alot of respect for the promoter' of this party. Well I was there for about 1 hour before I decided this was not for me . I am 22. I felt like I was baby sitting. My cousin who is 16 was there with 7 of his friends. This is not a club. This is a lounge that is nice but in the 70's on columbus ave. This party in my opinion will not last two weeks. All these promoters are planning on leaving in about 3 weeks anyway to work at the larger clubs.

I ended up going back to Webster HAll and it was Packed and the music and crowd is Superior to Cream. You can not compare the two.

I personally don't like Cream. Went there once - never went back. As far as Webster - if you went on Saturday - I'm sure it was great. The ballroom was crazy from what I heard. People were into the music provided by Rick Corbo and not the auction or the other stuff they try to put upon their clients. I'd have to agree - if you pay $35, or even $10, to get into a club you should be able to dance and party. Not get interrupted by crap. Hopefully, I'll go back this weekend. I went out of town with my boyfriend right before the chaos on Thursday. Hope all is well with everyone. Cheers!