Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow...................

nexusgroove

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

attn candy and browneyd!!!!!!!!!!!

u just met me not to long ago

we still have many more good days of partying to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont u worry about it!!!!!!!!

;):eek:

I'm not worried about it. It was just different. Yes I enjoy the afterparties now and it's more safe than going clubhopping for days with no sleep.

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I'm not worried about it. It was just different. Yes I enjoy the afterparties now and it's more safe than going clubhopping for days with no sleep.

shit! anyone would think that you guys partied since 1990. You still can't compare to me. My weekends started on Wednesdays and ended on Monday mornings..do that 2 years on a row.....now that's partying. :D ...and that's the good ol' days.

Originally posted by laliux

shit! anyone would think that you guys partied since 1990. You still can't compare to me. My weekends started on Wednesdays and ended on Monday mornings..do that 2 years on a row.....now that's partying. :D ...and that's the good ol' days.

:aright:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I totally agree, those were the good ol days, but like Flip said, there are many more to come!! Clubbing evolves, the crowds change, people change. I know for a fact that I am not the same person now that I was then. I like the new Jackie a whole lot better. :D

And all the drugs and parties on the world couldn't top the new great friends the new Jackie has to hang with. :) You guys are the best.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by laliux

I did that and worked full time for a shorter period of time, but I got burned out and bored a lot quicker than that. Also, falling flat on my ass and getting a REAL NICE wake up call had something to do with that too.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

I think I have pics.....:eek:

You do? I think I'd like to see them........

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

OK, but it wasn't you... :rolleyes:

I just noticed the chick is wearing black shirt thingie and white pants, not shorts....w/e

But I do have one of you :cool:

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=330&groupID=142550&folderview=thumbs&ck=

OMG, I don't even remember that pic! *lol* Good thing it came out too white. ;)