• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ok: bartender and the two gentlemen near the front?:confused:

All supplied by Guyman Inc.

Music by Jimmy T

Food - Publix

The Mrs. (on loan from Flip), Bartender, Body Artist, Security, Dancers, Drums - Provided by Guyman Inc.

FYI - We raised over $500 bucks for our charity.

AWESOME PARTY Guyman!!! It was a pleasure being part of it...

Everything went great... MrsGuyman had a smile that said it all... Mandy the drummer brought some great energy to the room... The dancers were excellent, and lets not forget about the bartender :eek: ..I hope we havent seen the last of the "Wherehouse Parties" ;)?!?! It was tooo much fun not to do again... Great hangin with all the usual party animals... Nice to meet FLip and themrs, very cool peeps... Gotta do it again real soon... :)

Heres the way it looked for my point of view:attachment.php?postid=1653394

Thanx Mike & Sami for a great night, the party was definetly a success...the Where?House is an awesome space for parties. Jimmy did a great job, had everyone dancing the whole night, but I could have done without the hip-hop at the end ;):tongue: The dancers and body-painted bartender were a great touch. All the ladies looked beautiful in their dresses and the guys clean up real nice ;) Thanx to T, Jesse, Meli, Tonie & Flip, Kimete & Marc, Jimmy, Nick, Steve & gfriend, Lola (we danced our asses off, wait til you see those pics!), Andrew & Greg for makin the night even better.

Afterwards I dont know how but I ended up driving Steve's car over to Space with his gfriend. Met Saleen, DUI & his date, and Jimmy there. The place was packed, thanks to Jimmy for getting us in, I was still in my dress and heels, I dont know how I could still walk in those things until 4am!! :laugh: The music was ok, the last cooljunie contestant to spin wasnt too impressive but we only caught the last part of his set...thanks Nick & DUI for taking me home :D

Steve, next time we are writing down where the car is before we get into the club ;) sorry u couldnt find it :( I tried to explain to you where it was, but you were so drunk you didnt understand!! :laugh: I still have to get my bag back from ya :cool:

I will post my pics tonight :D

Originally posted by steffy27

Steve, next time we are writing down where the car is before we get into the club ;) sorry u couldnt find it :( I tried to explain to you where it was, but you were so drunk you didnt understand!! :laugh: I still have to get my bag back from ya :cool:

I will post my pics tonight :D

:laugh: :laugh:

the only thing I remember about space was looking for my car.

My GF said I was dancing around having a grand ol time. I will look and see if I have your bag.