Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mtv

mental slavery starts at a young age, it's in the schools, the television, society.... better to get people when they're young,so they grow up with assumptions that what they see and do is ok.

totally agree. not just mtv, but media in general is a very powerful menace that people need to be aware of.

Originally posted by sassa

mental slavery starts at a young age, it's in the schools, the television, society.... better to get people when they're young,so they grow up with assumptions that what they see and do is ok.

totally agree. not just mtv, but media in general is a very powerful menace that people need to be aware of.

Someone help me...I agree with Sassa

I can't take the reality shows either(Road Rules, Real World, Making the Band, MTV True life, Made). I swear we must be part of the most pathetic generation EVER!!!!!! I have never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies. On all these shows they wine and complain about the dumbest things

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i actually think that the reality series are funny...especially Making the Band with P.Diddy....that is some funny shit....

Those kids are fuckin morons. They are given this golden opportunity and they shit all over it. I wish they would break up the group already and show these stupid fucks they aren't all that. The fights are entertaining though...at least the first time you see it, but after the fourth and fifth rerun it gets old.

Originally posted by skince55

Those kids are fuckin morons. They are given this golden opportunity and they shit all over it. I wish they would break up the group already and show these stupid fucks they aren't all that. The fights are entertaining though...at least the first time you see it, but after the fourth and fifth rerun it gets old.

so u DO watch it?:laugh:

i agree the fights are stupid as shit...but they are pretty entertaining....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

so u DO watch it?:laugh:

i agree the fights are stupid as shit...but they are pretty entertaining....

My girlfriend watches it...ALL THE TIME. I would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not know whats going on in all those shows considering how much she watches it. I mean I walk in to the room and two kids are about to fight on TV, you know Im gonna watch it.

Originally posted by skince55

My girlfriend watches it...ALL THE TIME. I would have to be deaf, dumb and blind to not know whats going on in all those shows considering how much she watches it. I mean I walk in to the room and two kids are about to fight on TV, you know Im gonna watch it.

:laugh: :laugh:

making the band 2 with p. daddy is mad funny, i dont think it supposed to be though. these rappers are supposed to be a team and they keep fighting each other over stupid shit...yo why didnt you wake me up when i got a phone call nigga i had to get my hair done:laugh:

my favorite was when they had to walk to brooklyn to get the cheesecake and then they dropped it

Before everyone jumps on me i have to say, yes some of the mtv shows are ridiculous and some hilarious but.. i don't think it can be all blamed on the network itself especially when it comes to the reality shows.. these are actual people who put themselves on tv and conduct themselves in such a way.. so i say congrats to mtv for profiting and making themselves known from other peoples antics

also reffering into driving young minds mtv also has aired shows promoting safe sex, voting in youth, gay rights and anti-discrimination

MTV is a business. it has one major purpose, to make money!

if shaping peoples minds will serve that purpose than of course if it will do that.

why would you expect a business to have such high morals? only people who have high morals are those palestinian terrorists who blow up women and children, right sassa?

Originally posted by CLuBBeRKiD

Before everyone jumps on me i have to say, yes some of the mtv shows are ridiculous and some hilarious but.. i don't think it can be all blamed on the network itself especially when it comes to the reality shows.. these are actual people who put themselves on tv and conduct themselves in such a way.. so i say congrats to mtv for profiting and making themselves known from other peoples antics

also reffering into driving young minds mtv also has aired shows promoting safe sex, voting in youth, gay rights and anti-discrimination

With the reality shows its all about the drama if their wasnt any noone would watch it. But hey thats what people and thats what makes the bucks just like the glorification of dirtbags like Eminem it makes a ton of money. My cousin is 15 hes obsessed with 50 cent. I mean cmon now is that really a person you want kids to be looking up to and admiring??? Its like the tolerance for this garbage has slowly been increasing I think a line needs 2 be drawn. So much greed out their its ruining youth......

glorification of dirtbags like Eminem it makes a ton of money. My cousin is 15 hes obsessed with 50 cent. I mean cmon now is that really a person you want kids to be looking up to and admiring???

Well if you past the hard images and and sometimes violent or sexual tainted lyrics.. you can see men who despite their upbrings and situations have work through tough struggles and achieve their goals beyond all expectation

.. but i'm sure thats not the aspect that your cousin is admiring:laugh:

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

MTV is a business. it has one major purpose, to make money!

if shaping peoples minds will serve that purpose than of course if it will do that.

why would you expect a business to have such high morals? only people who have high morals are those palestinian terrorists who blow up women and children, right sassa?

if you believe this, then you are pure trash.

Originally posted by CLuBBeRKiD

Well if you past the hard images and and sometimes violent or sexual tainted lyrics.. you can see men who despite their upbrings and situations have work through tough struggles and achieve their goals beyond all expectation

.. but i'm sure thats not the aspect that your cousin is admiring:laugh:

:blank: :blank: :blank: