Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend recap

lilliz77

Ok lets hear it party people, where did you get your drink/groove/party on?

Friday- went to VIsion to hear my friends Johnny Chaos and Mili spinning some tasty tunes. Great to see so many people to support.

Saturday - too tired to do anything

Sunday - after rollerblading, kinda got a little ill and stayed in as well.

A weekend without clubbing. It was nice to relax. Friday night went out to eat with freinds, then we just hung out by my pool chillin.

Sat and Sun, got up and worked out both mornings, feels great!

Then had to study for a test im taking this week for work, and then took breaks getting some sun and doing nothing.

Back to the partying next weekend.

Same here erickamikaze, nice weekend w/ no clubbing...

Marlins' game on Friday night - I had a great time w/ Tranzwhore (always a good time) and Lextcy, Meli, Steffy, Abby, and Jesse. xxgrooveericxx came by, it was nice meeting you :D. Oh yeah, and the team kicked ass, so that's always a plus!!

Saturday night - Guyman's Party - That was awesome. Incredible time....had to leave at midnight to get the kids.

So got lots of sleep this weekend, which is great....cause we have Crobar this weekend and Maze the following.

:D

my weekend :

Friday : nothing really special

Saturday : nothing special

Sunday : I got some T & A (tan & ass) at the Beach, therefore my weekend was Good .:D

But this weekend will be Good aswell , i got a feeling ! ...EV@crobar here I come .

:shades2:

Had a class for my series 6 exam both saturday and sunday, so nothing too special all throughout.

On friday chilled out, watched a movie.. they actually showed Groove on some movie channel.. that was cool..

Saturday went to S34, check oput the dj competition... good times..

Sunday had class at 9 am, till late afternoon, so after that IU was dead beat, so dinner and a movie basically, had a date w my couch! lol

Like some of u say, Friday this week looks very promising... I'm heading over to I/O for Charles FEELGOOD.... aww yeahh!! u should go check it out.. :D

peace!

mp3. :smoke:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i felt bad cuz eddie punched you in the arm.

so whenever, lex will eat sushi everyday if he could!

hollar!

I almost had sushi yesterday, but the guy was a dumbass and made me laugh with a stupid coment about how I pissed off or made a lot of girls jealous by talking to him on Friday...blew his ass off when he called twice yesterday...puuuuhlease! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mursa

my weekend :

Friday : nothing really special

Saturday : nothing special

Sunday : I got some T & A (tan & ass) at the Beach, therefore my weekend was Good .:D

Looks like Saturday night would have been a great night for you to attend a Bar Mitzva. ;)