happyface

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

:mad: sup with that?

Work related stuff....I have a license for my job, by the state of florida, and need to take an 8 hour seminar/course/class once a year so I can keep it, and it lands this Saturday at 8am! :mad:

Always something when it comes to EV....need to throw party and have EV headline :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

:cool:

I'll be there...hope to meet up with some of you clubbers. Look for me, I am somewhat new to the SOBE scene and need some people to hang with.

we usually hang in the bacl bar where the d.j. is

please fell free to come hang with us for a little while.....or if u like us that much...u can hang with us the whole night!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres to good times!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

we usually hang in the bacl bar where the d.j. is

please fell free to come hang with us for a little while.....or if u like us that much...u can hang with us the whole night!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres to good times!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks! I will def see you there.

just as a little heads up....looks like we may be doing a fliptoniaaa after crobar....its still preliminary...but just so u after hour people can get ready....and for those of u who dont go to crobar if u want to go to an after hours....its just an option!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Manda pintura....another one missed :mad:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Manda pintura....another one missed :mad:

No.. you have to go.. even if it's just for a little while... (yea right, there's no way that u can only go for a little while. u go in there and wanna stay there till the sun goes down AGAIN!!!)But seriously Eric, u should try to make it

Originally posted by candyrollx69

No.. you have to go.. even if it's just for a little while... (yea right, there's no way that u can only go for a little while. u go in there and wanna stay there till the sun goes down AGAIN!!!)But seriously Eric, u should try to make it

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WHY?????

Can this hold off till Saturday night/sunday morning?

I'm really gonna miss this...damn it! Have fun for me.....:(

just as a little heads up....looks like we may be doing a fliptoniaaa after crobar....its still preliminary...but just so u after hour people can get ready....and for those of u who dont go to crobar if u want to go to an after hours....its just an option!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: fliptonia is the shit ! nuff said ! ;)