skywalker01

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djoscarg

OOOHHH LADIES....

You two are becoming almost as predictable as Saleen...

I think you guys have a thing for LP...You never pass up an opportunity on this board to comment on him...

question....

what would you guys have done in this situation?

Leave the club fully intact for the next person to just come in and operate...and compete?

Keep in mind...when the warehouse formerly known as Space was first leased it was exactly that....a warehouse...

It had no bathrooms...no bars..no plumbing, electrical...the roof was totally fucked...

Even if LP destroyed all of that....he still turned it in in better condition than he got it in...

c'mon ladies...the hating doesn't suit you..

:tongue:

here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

remember hes just trying to be sarcastic ...to see what response hes gonna get out of u!!!!!!!!!

OOOHHH LADIES....

I think you guys have a thing for LP...You never pass up an opportunity on this board to comment on him...

question....

Leave the club fully intact for the next person to just come in and operate...and compete?

Keep in mind...when the warehouse formerly known as Space was first leased it was exactly that....a warehouse...

It had no bathrooms...no bars..no plumbing, electrical...the roof was totally fucked...

Even if LP destroyed all of that....he still turned it in in better condition than he got it in...

As a matter of fact....since the "how sad" incidence, I have behaved myself very well. I have steered clear of anything having to do with LP.

Remember Oscar, I'm happily married, and I'm not a gold-digger, so I have no attraction towards that guy.... besides, have you seen him????

And since I now have to report to YOU on EVERYTHING I feel like writing....is it OK if I commend you on taking it in he back as well as you do??

And I don't mean the ass, I literally mean the back, since I'm sure you've been stabbed by him a few times as well as others.

STOP BABYSITTING ME. I'm a big girl. K??? :D

:rolleyes:

Don't take it so personal Oscar, I wasn't talking to you to begin with. ;)

Guest saleen351

OOOHHH LADIES....

question....

only thing predicable was your set last week.......

and btw does it really matter? couple bars and some wiring and some plumbing is a month long job, for under 50 grand... Better kick it up a notch OG:idea:

oh and oscar, you are wrong about the lease.... according to peeps i've spoken to, you cant fuck the place up. What i got was that LP knew he'd get sued, it would take 3 years for the suit to go threw, so he'd have a long time to blow up 34 with no competiton...

Originally posted by laliux

so if you ever rented an apartment or house and you did a little fixing here and there, then when your lease ended you fucked the things up again so the next tenant or the lessee had to fix them up again?

I don't understand your thinking really.....but to each its own. :rolleyes:

yeah i was under the same impression

when u upgrade property isnt it supposed to work out in ur benefit...cuz it raises the property value!!!!!

y would u want to lessen on ur investment by messing it up????

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

yeah i was under the same impression

when u upgrade property isnt it supposed to work out in ur benefit...cuz it raises the property value!!!!!

y would u want to lessen on ur investment by messing it up????

Very good honey! Spoken like a true home owner....

You fix up your house to sell it for more ;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

I'm seriously tempted to go over there and take photos inside the building to prove or disprove that it's been trashed...

i just got off the phone with a source....

"nick, ITS FUCKED UP".....

place is a wreck...

OOOHHH LADIES....

question....

Actually, now that you mention it, I would have taken it a step further. After tearing the place up, I would have brought in some of the homeless people that live in the area and paid them to piss and crap all over the place. Just as icing on the cake...um floor.:D That LP isn't as bad as I believed him to be.;)

if its a lease he didn't own it, so everything he did was just cost of business, and he certainly has a right to tear it down, as long as he returns it to the original condition.

BUT he doesn't have the right to destory shit and leave it a mess since that wasnt the way it was before. Kind of like if you put new carpet in your appartment, you cant just rip it up and leave a concrete floor and leave.

And IF he did destory the plumbing, he also is at fault because that would make it more difficult to put in new plumbing than if it was in the original condition.

Looks like LP has a mentor for his business plans

gfx_suge.jpg

BTW anyone want to gamble a bit? Like a football over/under bet. I give LP 5 months before he dicks Oscar over like he has the others... wait let me rephrase that, untill oscar and LP have a falling out. (since Im sure they couldnt have all been LP's fault.)

Or how long untill he takes a page from Micheal Jackson or Howard Stern and insists everyone refers to him as "The King of All Nightlife" ? (and then talks about himself in the 3rd person)

Originally posted by shroomy

BTW anyone want to gamble a bit? Like a football over/under bet. I give LP 5 months before he dicks Oscar over like he has the others... wait let me rephrase that, untill oscar and LP have a falling out. (since Im sure they couldnt have all been LP's fault.)

Or how long untill he takes a page from Micheal Jackson or Howard Stern and insists everyone refers to him as "The King of All Nightlife" ? (and then talks about himself in the 3rd person)

I hope it doesn't happen, but we all know it will. Oscar is a very nice person (sarcastic, but nice) and I hate when nice people get fucked over. LP only likes to fuck over nice people. So it is inevitable, unfortunately. :(

Originally posted by diabolique007

so he's being sued? legally he had the right to do whatever he wanted to the place while he owned it

He never owned the building . . . just leased it.

I can understand from a business standpoint what LP did - however legally what he did was wrong.

The bars he built and other improvements became fixtures to the landlord's property - legally he can not remove or destory as what is indicated in the allegations.

Originally posted by biznation00

The Apartment/Home example was :lame:

You're not in competition to see who has the better/prettier home & the upcoming home owner isn't a threat to putting you out of business or should I say, leavin' you without a home...

Que se joda.

But that's just my opinion.

MY EVIL PLAN WORKED!!!

and the chismosas are on me like white on rice!!!

Flip even warned you guys...but you dove in anyway..

you guys are too easy...

all that pent-up anger is too easy to tap into...lol

So far this thread has rumors of:

nightclub destruction

lawsuits

gold digging

baby-sitting

back-stabbing

predictable sets

as well as:

wagers on when I will fall out with LP

and predictions on when he will stab me in the back...

just another day on ClubPlanet!!!!;)

you gotta love it!

Guest saleen351

nightclub destruction this is true

lawsuits this is true

gold digging

baby-sitting

back-stabbing

predictable sets this is true

MY EVIL PLAN WORKED!!!

and the chismosas are on me like white on rice!!!

Flip even warned you guys...but you dove in anyway..

you guys are too easy...

all that pent-up anger is too easy to tap into...lol

nightclub destruction

lawsuits

gold digging

baby-sitting

back-stabbing

predictable sets

as well as:

wagers on when I will fall out with LP

and predictions on when he will stab me in the back...

just another day on ClubPlanet!!!!;)

you gotta love it!

cuz we're addicted to to drums & slaves to the dark beat

Oscar we really want you to egg us on more, we want you to add more interesting topics so that we can tear them up and totally interpret them in any way we possibly can! Its not as much fun as when you and LP are on the board! Who are we gonna talk trash about?:(

Anyway, you forgot saying that you had a crush on themrs. she mentions it in one of her previous posts! C'mon now, how could you leave that lil juicy tidbit out.;)

(And now here come the rumors.......maybe..........yes...............no........................let me think about it................................................................................................................................maybe not.):(

:D

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Oscar we really want you to egg us on more, we want you to add more interesting topics so that we can tear them up and totally interpret them in any way we possibly can! Its not as much fun as when you and LP are on the board! Who are we gonna talk trash about?:(

Anyway, you forgot saying that you had a crush on themrs. she mentions it in one of her previous posts! C'mon now, how could you leave that lil juicy tidbit out.;)

(And now here come the rumors.......maybe..........yes...............no........................let me think about it................................................................................................................................maybe not.):(

:D

LOL!! Seems like that's all we see now..... so and so has a "thing" for some one else.... and HE himself is guilty of doing that.

We know you're just fuckin around Cheek, cuz we love Annette! She's :aright:

Originally posted by themrs

LOL!! Seems like that's all we see now..... so and so has a "thing" for some one else.... and HE himself is guilty of doing that.

We know you're just fuckin around Cheek, cuz we love Annette! She's :aright:

Of course...Annette is da bomb! But i'm just trying to egg Oscar on...:D