Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Evan..............who is this girl/guy

ou812

Originally posted by darlok

Okay.. Listen lady.. 1st. Slap yourself in the face and snap out of it. It aint all about you okay? 2nd. U aren't as special as u think. The comments I made aren't idiotic but true. If i saw someone else who resembled that sheman up top i woulda told her but it seems like u fit the bill perfectly!

Darlok

dude what is ur problem??? u need to stop acting like such a hard ass on this board... ur trying to be entertaining and its not working.. ur beating a dead horse.. come off it already :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

dude what is ur problem??? u need to stop acting like such a hard ass on this board... ur trying to be entertaining and its not working.. ur beating a dead horse.. come off it already :rolleyes:

What are u talkin about? I just made a reference to her appearance. It does look somehow like her. Pippi should take my sayings as a compliment judging from what ppl say about the tranny. + i think the tranny looks kinda Good. Heh. I'd probably pick her over pippi anyday...

Jeez.. what is it with woman today... Is it that time of the month for both of u today?

Darlok

Originally posted by darlok

...Pippi should take my sayings as a compliment judging from what ppl say about the tranny. + i think the tranny looks kinda Good. Heh. I'd probably pick her over pippi anyday...

you'd better pick who it is to whom you wanna liken sexxybabyd. it can't be this nicole above and pippi longstocking, as the latter is known best for her red hair that's always in braids that stick out sideways. sexxybabyd is not a redhead, and i have never, in all my time on this board, seen a picture of her with braids, sideways or otherwise. if you're looking to be "accurate :rolleyes: ," at least pick an insult and stick with it.

rf391.jpg