Edgar V's Exclusive Crobar Invites Party

djdekan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Alright whore, I'm coming with a white flag. If any of your trance heads as much as look at me funny I'm droppin the house hammer on all of you!!!!!!!! :punch:

that's what i'm talking about!

but pls no violence.

just booty shakin!

c'mon c-people now

shine on ur brother

EVerybody come togehter

& love 1 another

no labels! just cp happiness!

i would like to come out...i've never really hung out with all of you at a club...just the bbq's so far.

will there be a pre-meet up?...i kinda don't think i'll get into crobar walking up there by myself...no woman wit me:rolleyes:

sounds like fun

SS:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djss

i would like to come out...i've never really hung out with all of you at a club...just the bbq's so far.

will there be a pre-meet up?...i kinda don't think i'll get into crobar walking up there by myself...no woman wit me:rolleyes:

sounds like fun

Me and Eric will be up at Venu first, then heading down to Crobar. Whoever else wants to tag along is more than welcome. :)

Originally posted by djss

sounds like fun

hellooooo they did say this was a c.p. event...u r on c.p. so that should get u in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ok lemme get this straight, per my PM we have to meet up before Crobar to get the invite, or is there is a list? I am confused. If we have to meet up before, I would have to know exactly what time, and exactly the place before hand cause I am taking a cab and will not be on the puter all day Friday. I like it better if it was a listy thingy.

Originally posted by lilliz77

so ok lemme get this straight, per my PM we have to meet up before Crobar to get the invite, or is there is a list? I am confused. If we have to meet up before, I would have to know exactly what time, and exactly the place before hand cause I am taking a cab and will not be on the puter all day Friday. I like it better if it was a listy thingy.

PM djdekan for the info, he's the one that started the thread and he'll give you the 411

lizzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

find out who lives in the kendall area and see if they can hook up with a ride......thats gonna be one long asss expensive car ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ill ask 4 ya???????

any1 gonna be in lilliz's area that can give her a ride to crobar????

by the way where r u staying this time?????

i would help....but noooooooooooo....of course i have that stupid meeting in orlando:mad: ....y dont they let me fly...it woud be so much easier:confused:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

lizzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

find out who lives in the kendall area and see if they can hook up with a ride......thats gonna be one long asss expensive car ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

so ill ask 4 ya???????

any1 gonna be in lilliz's area that can give her a ride to crobar????

by the way where r u staying this time?????

i would help....but noooooooooooo....of course i have that stupid meeting in orlando:mad: ....y dont they let me fly...it woud be so much easier:confused:

actually I checked with the address on mapquest and I think it said it was only 16 min drive. Don't think that it would be a problem. I am staying at the Wesley Inn Miami Kendall. No worries, I'll figure a way.

fuck that cab ride must go for like $60 at least. I'd give you a ride but I am not going to Crobar...for when Nick Warren comes, I would though. :D

actually I checked with the address on mapquest and I think it said it was only 16 min drive. Don't think that it would be a problem. I am staying at the Wesley Inn Miami Kendall. No worries, I'll figure a way.

damn u made me laugh...i thought it was a joke....16 min!!!!!!!!

yeah if ur the only car on the road and u get every green light there is to get...oh and go 80 on top of that!!!!!!!!!!!

but cab drivers drive slowwwwww....on purpose!!!!!!!!

dont worry im sure some1 will be generous enough.......cmon someone where r u?????

1. Start out going Southeast on MILLS DR toward SW 117TH AVE. 0.11 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto SW 117TH AVE. 0.30 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto N KENDALL DR/ SW 88TH ST/ FL-94 E. 2.22 miles

4: Turn SLIGHT LEFT. 0.02 miles

5: Merge onto FL-878 E via the ramp- on the left. 3.06 miles

6: Merge onto S DIXIE HWY/ US-1 N via the exit- on the left. 3.69 miles

7: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto GRAND AVE. 0.05 miles

8: Turn RIGHT onto LINCOLN DR. 0.04 miles

9: Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON DR. 0.04 miles

Total Estimated Time:

16 minutes

Total Distance: 9.54 miles

but cab drivers drive slowwwwww....on purpose!!!!!!!!

dont worry im sure some1 will be generous enough.......cmon someone where r u?????

I can always call one of the 2 cabbies that gave me their card, hell I am even chattingwith the son of one of them....lol!

I can always call one of the 2 cabbies that gave me their card, hell I am even chattingwith the son of one of them....lol!

Networking.... you're a true businesswoman!:D

Oh and by the way, stop the :jacked: ...let's get back to the subject at hand flip and lilliz! Edgar mf'ing V!:D:cool:

1. Start out going Southeast on MILLS DR toward SW 117TH AVE. 0.11 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto SW 117TH AVE. 0.30 miles

3: Turn LEFT onto N KENDALL DR/ SW 88TH ST/ FL-94 E. 2.22 miles

4: Turn SLIGHT LEFT. 0.02 miles

5: Merge onto FL-878 E via the ramp- on the left. 3.06 miles

6: Merge onto S DIXIE HWY/ US-1 N via the exit- on the left. 3.69 miles

7: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto GRAND AVE. 0.05 miles

8: Turn RIGHT onto LINCOLN DR. 0.04 miles

9: Turn RIGHT onto WASHINGTON DR. 0.04 miles

Total Estimated Time:

16 minutes

Total Distance: 9.54 miles

Those directions are for someplace in Coconut Grove...as a matter of fact to the dark area of the Grove . :eek:

yeah those r directions to the grove...i just noticed that!!!!!!

and maria this in a round about way is about getting her to crobar to party with edgar.....just trying to be economical....so she can have more money to party while listening to edgar!!!!!

Well why not just give her a ride yourself Mr. Goodwill?:D Since you're being so charitable...and no one is responding to your pleas other than Laliux.:tongue:

hey seriously no worries, I don't need anyone to go out of their way...SERIOUSLY. I have to do this on my own, and it will be a good learning experience...BUUUUUT, if its not too much trouble I wouldn't say no. I just can't wait to have UBER fun with you guys. :D