Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V's Exclusive Crobar Invites Party

djdekan

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Well why not just give her a ride yourself Mr. Goodwill?:D Since you're being so charitable...and no one is responding to your pleas other than Laliux.:tongue:

He will be out of town, and won't get back on time.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Well why not just give her a ride yourself Mr. Goodwill?:D Since you're being so charitable...and no one is responding to your pleas other than Laliux.:tongue:

give it time.........:rolleyes:

ive helped u plenty of times ..........and u know ive got ur back....but be a little more giving every once in a while!!!!!

im sure some1 in c.p. is willing to be a nice one!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Alright whore, I'm coming with a white flag. If any of your trance heads as much as look at me funny I'm droppin the house hammer on all of you!!!!!!!! :punch:

:devil::nopity::devil:

U R ON OUR TERRITORY NOW!!!!!

WE TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!

:laugh:

Looks like I will probably make it.

EV isn't my fav, but such a cool guy, and at crobar, and get to meet all these newbies :)

How can you not have fun.

And since he isn't on till one, I may swing by Venu first to check it out since its on the way for me.

If anyone needs a ride from there to Crobar, let me know. Im pretty sure I can get us in no matter the time.

Originally posted by shroomy

Looks like I will probably make it.

EV isn't my fav, but such a cool guy, and at crobar, and get to meet all these newbies :)

How can you not have fun.

And since he isn't on till one, I may swing by Venu first to check it out since its on the way for me.

If anyone needs a ride from there to Crobar, let me know. Im pretty sure I can get us in no matter the time.

Shroomy, you're theeeee bestest! Can't wait to meet ya and Edgar appreciates everyone's support from the bottom of his heart!

:D

Originally posted by shroomy

awww... if your as classy as Edgar, it will be a pleasure. :spin:

I'll let you judge for yourself, but I think you've already answered your own question. We look forward to seeing you there and Edgar has been reading the posts and is very very happy. Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!!:D He's very excited about Friday and seeing all his CP supporters!

Originally posted by tricksy

Yeah tell me about it. I can multitask, I just have a boss thats extremely nosy and freakin neurotic he has to know whats going on at all times. Pero I still I get away with doing my shit ya know

See you Friday!! :D