Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.godsofiron.com

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pumping Iron to the Brotherhood or the Tribe transcends exercise and just wanting to "look good". Those are very tangible goals for all us, even in the Brotherhood. We all want to gain mass. But, somehow pumping iron becomes more than that. It becomes more than mere exercise but a way of life. Even when you have a layoff for a month or even a year, you still ending hearing the "Call". You always come back. You feel guilty as hell when you miss a workout. People think you're crazy. Seem familiar?

Originally posted by fkornre

definately seems familiar...working out has become my way of life....talk about feeling guilty when missing a workout, i wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats if i miss a workout...

That sounds like insecurity issues - I wouldn't sweat it, your not going to shrink over night and even if you did its not worth sweatimg over

Originally posted by ninadd

That sounds like insecurity issues - I wouldn't sweat it, your not going to shrink over night and even if you did its not worth sweatimg over

my comment was more of an exaggeration than anything else...i just meant i feel real guilty when i miss a workout...i dont like to skip/miss a day...sorry if i overstated myself on that one

Originally posted by tommyarmani

:eek::eek::eek:

I just dont understand people who only care about being huge - unless its a career in body building. I dont think girls really care that much as long as you are in shape. I dont think anyone should sweat not going to the gym for a day or even a week cuz remember personality counts too so dont beat yourself up over it. :)

Originally posted by ninadd

I just dont understand people who only care about being huge - unless its a career in body building. I dont think girls really care that much as long as you are in shape. I dont think anyone should sweat not going to the gym for a day or even a week cuz remember personality counts too so dont beat yourself up over it. :)

Thats what i say, but then my girl reminds me that i dont have a good personality so i better stay good looking or she's gone :confused:

JK, i agree, looks fade, so there better be something else there in the long run that intrigues you & continues to hold your attention & interest.

:direct:

You are so gay it isn't even funny. You waste...

Qwest.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Pumping Iron to the Brotherhood or the Tribe transcends exercise and just wanting to "look good". Those are very tangible goals for all us, even in the Brotherhood. We all want to gain mass. But, somehow pumping iron becomes more than that. It becomes more than mere exercise but a way of life. Even when you have a layoff for a month or even a year, you still ending hearing the "Call". You always come back. You feel guilty as hell when you miss a workout. People think you're crazy. Seem familiar?

Originally posted by djqwest

Mind your own damn business... are you part of the "brotherhood" too? Fegs...

Qwest

You promote yourself well, you think anyone who reads this board is going to listen to you on Metromix or go see you spin? Show some class my friend, people are always watching.

1. I don't "spin"

2. djqwest is just a screen name

3. not concerned with this boards opinion regarding me or my website.

4. shushhh.

Qwest.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You promote yourself well, you think anyone who reads this board is going to listen to you on Metromix or go see you spin? Show some class my friend, people are always watching.

Another idiot from the "brotherhood". I know what happens in these brotherhoods, it's in the news everyday. "14 year old boy gets ass fucked by man in brotherhood".

Put your keyboard muscles down for a few and stfu.

Qwest.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Ohhh I see... you just pissed b/c your a nothing. Ok.

Another idiot from the "brotherhood". I know what happens in these brotherhoods, it's in the news everyday. "14 year old boy gets ass fucked by man in brotherhood".

Qwest.

Wow where do i start with this fucking homo....Um let me finish some work then i will rage on you pal!

Qwest.

Umm I don't know any of these guys, but you have been a total dick...

As for the 14 yr olds? Just b/c your uncle Stevie told you thats what happens when you turned 14, don't blame others for your torn up balloon knot... seek help.